Plastic Surgery Videos | Australia Surgeons | Melbourne VIC
- Below are a range of Plastic Surgery VIDEOS to help educate patients.
- These may provide a brief overview of the range of procedures we offer.
- For more procedure information, visit our Procedure Guides page.
Dr Craig Rubinstein
Are you interested in having a cosmetic surgical procedure? Watch this video to find out exactly what you need to know before going under the knife.
What to do next?
Our Patient Liaison Team can assist with any questions you may have when considering a procedure. You can send in an enquiry form below or call our Melbourne Clinic between 8am-6pm, Monday – Friday.
Dr Rebecca Wyten shares her thoughts on Fat Transfer
This video discusses the benefits of having a Fat Transfer procedure. Fat is transferred from one location via liposuction into another part of the body like face or breast.
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Live Facebook chat about Breast Implants
Watch Dr Craig Rubinstein talk about these next-generation Breast Implants and why he uses them. It’s a fun insight into the different types of implants, how they fit into the body and the different shapes and types available.
Learn more about Dr Craig Rubinstein
Download our Guide on Breast Augmentation and Types of Implants
Dr Rebecca Wyten – Arm Lift Surgery Video
Dr Rebecca Wyten talks about Arm Lift Surgery and the scarring involved.
Learn more about Dr Rebcca Wyten
Read about the Arm lift Surgery procedure
Case Study Eyelid Video Link and Excerpts
Plastic Surgery Revision Surgery – Video featuring Surgeon Dr Rebecca Wyten, FRACS (Plas)
Hear from Makeover Surgery expert for Breast &and Abdominoplasty procedures for women about revision or follow-up procedures after major cosmetic plastic surgery.
- Video Topic: Surgery Corrections (Revision Surgery)
- Why some surgery will require further refinements in about 12 months
- Minimal corrections for body contouring 1 year after the original surgery
Plastic Surgery Cost Differences – Video featuring Patient Care Team Manager, Michelle Staughton
How much will your Cosmetic Procedure Cost?
Costs of cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery in Melbourne VIC and throughout Australia can vary widely.
Visit our resource pages and cost pages for procedure details and prices – learn why cosmetic surgery costs are different from doctor to doctor in Australia.
Part of cost differences relates to the type of expertise your Surgeon has, their qualifications; where they operate, and whats fully included in terms of a quote – versus a “surprise extra expense” that sometimes happens to people who fall for low-rate advertisements that may not be accurate.
Watch this video and Read more the COST of cosmetic surgery review in our blog
Do rebates apply for Plastic Surgery?
How soon can I exercise after Breast Surgery?
- Patients often ask, when can I return to exercise after breast surgery?
- The answer is dependent on a number of things.
- Watch the following video to find out basic guidelines for returning to exercise.
- Remember, however, that your SURGEON’s advice may differ.
- Follow your own Surgeon’s advice as this is a general overview only.
Cosmetic Surgeon vs Plastic Surgeon: Key Differences
- Not all Surgeons who offer Cosmetic Surgery are alike in their medical training, surgical qualifications, specialities and technical expertise.
- They differ greatly from Specialist Plastic Surgeons – as you’ll see in this Plastic Surgeon vs Cosmetic Doctor video.
- Read the article about WHY some Surgeons are better choices than surgeons with little experience or no formal specialist surgery qualifications recognition by medical boards.
If you have any questions about these Videos send a confidential enquiry form today to arrange to speak with a Patient Care Coordinator.
You are also welcome to attend one of our upcoming free Practice events to meet our elite team of Plastic Surgeons and learn more about the different body, face and breast surgery procedures our Team offers in Melbourne (with Hawthorn East, Berwick consultation locations).