FRACS, Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
FRCSI, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
FRCS, Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons
Australian Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Patrick Briggs relocated his plastic surgery practice in March 2021 to join his family in Melbourne.
Why Choose Dr Briggs?
Dr Briggs has experience across multiple surgical fields. Combined with his experience, Dr Briggs continually attends both conferences and seminars to extend his knowledge and training surrounding the latest and best surgical techniques and equipment.
Experience & Skills
Dr Patrick Briggs is an internationally trained, Specialist Plastic Surgeon with over 20 years of experience. Dr Briggs began his general surgery training in London and undertook further training in Plastic Surgery in the USA and Ireland. Then, in 1991 he passed the Intercollegiate Board Examination in Plastic Surgery as administrated by the four Royal Colleges of Surgeons. After graduating as a qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr Briggs worked in the Middle East during the war where he gained invaluable experience and provided lifesaving treatment to those who had suffered severe burns and war injuries.
Following this, Dr Briggs practised as a Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Harley Street, London a location known for being the epi-centre of superior medical surgical experience. After 6 years at Harley Street, Dr Briggs immigrated to Australia where he opened his private practice. He is well known for his up-to-date approach in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery as well as in the field of gender surgery.
Furthermore, Dr Briggs is an Examiner in Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and is a Recognized Teacher for the Australasian College of Surgeons. Dr Briggs has also been published widely in surgical literature.
Dr Patrick Briggs on patient care during your plastic surgery procedure
“My rule is quite simple, I treat people the way I would like to be treated. Involving the patient in their own care, giving them lots of information to understand each part of the procedure they are going through.”
Body Surgery Procedures
- Body Contouring after Weight Loss
- Arm Lift Surgery
- Both Thigh Reduction and Lift
Breast Surgery Procedures
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Augmentation ( Implants)
- Breast Lift -also knowns as Mastopexy
- Gynaecomastia– Male Breast Reduction
- Breast Implant Revision – Removal & Replacement of Implants
- Breast Implant Removal
- Tuberous Breast Surgery
- As well as, Breast Asymmetry Correction
Face Surgery Procedures
Gender affirmation Surgery
- Gender Affirmation Surgeries
- FTM/N Top Surgery – Breast Mastectomy
- MTF/N Top Surgery – Male Breast Augmentation
Download Dr Patrick Briggs’s Bio
Education and Training
Dr Patrick Briggs is currently a member of:
- The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- The Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- As well as, West Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
Dr Briggs is now available to see patients at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery in Melbourne, Victoria
Please phone 1300 599 990 to arrange a consultation with Dr Briggs in Melbourne