Surgeons at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery – Choose the Best Plastic, Aesthetic or ENT Surgeon
Learn why our Melbourne Clinic, with top Specialist Plastic Surgeons in cosmetic breast, body, face, nose and eyelid surgery, is the right choice for your surgical procedure.
Breast, Body and Face Surgery: Leaders in both Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- The surgeons at Coco Ruby are among the most experienced not just in Australia but also worldwide
- Furthermore, several of our top Surgeons have taught special courses in specific Plastic Surgery techniques in various medical schools and plastic surgery training curriculum
- Our Surgeons have also contributed to industry advancements and research including contributing to surgery training conferences, medical book chapter(s) and articles on Corrective Surgery for Breast Asymmetry and Breast Reduction techniques
In fact, many of our Surgeons have presented at various Plastic Surgery conferences around the world, including at the Breast Masters conference.
About our Cosmetic Clinic and Top Team of Specialists
- Firstly, the Clinic is led by founder and plastic surgeon, Dr Craig Rubinstein, a dedicated breast and tummy tuck surgeon for women
- Secondly, the hand-selected Specialists who joined our team are all Specialist Surgeons with several decades of surgical experience
- Furthermore, our Surgeons have helped thousands of plastic and cosmetic surgery patients in the course of their careers
- We treat both women and men who want an artisan quality, customised approach to plastic surgery rather than cheap alternatives or overseas options that may involve higher risks of revisions or of getting a botched result or lack of adequate follow-up care
Our Plastic Surgeon team has affiliations or membership qualifications with the following:
Download Our Coco Ruby Clinic Guide
Custom Planning, Surgery Extras and Follow-Up Included
When you consider the cost of plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery procedures in Melbourne, remember that not every quote is a direct comparison.
- You want surgery, and you also want value; but remember, surgery is often a once-off purchase and you will face your choices in the mirror every day for the rest of your life.
- So choose your Specialist Surgeon carefully.
- We also have a strong commitment to patient education, informed consent and scientifically advanced surgical aftercare.
- Furthermore, the satisfaction of our patients with their cosmetic surgery results is very important to our team.
Because of our customised cosmetic plastic surgery planning and patient care excellence protocols, including the first year of follow up after surgery, we are renowned for patient service excellence at all stages of the surgery journey.
We are also extremely proud of our excellent surgery outcomes and our patients are often open to sharing their successful surgery stories with others (ask how to meet former patients by attending one of our free monthly events).
Our Surgeons also have a strong commitment to Advanced Education, and regularly attend the latest Australian Plastic Surgery and International Plastic Surgery Research Conferences.
What makes our Team of Melbourne Specialist Surgeons Different
- Our Melbourne Team and Sydney Surgeons offer natural-looking, high-quality breast implants and breast augmentation surgery as well as Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck surgery.
- Each Surgeon has areas of surgical interest and expertise such as Rhinoplasty, Breasts and Tummy Tucks or Eyelid Procedures and Facelifts.
- All are highly regarded for not only their honest communication and empathetic manners but also their dedication to custom planning and artisan surgical skills.
- They also have high tech scar minimisation approaches to help you end up with as minimal a scar as is feasible (and you will need to follow our protocols and not smoke, but this can go a long way to improving your scar appearance after a tummy tuck, Brachioplasty or breast procedure).
About our leading Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeons and their Melbourne Support Teams: Different Types of Surgeons are not equal
- If you’ve been doing some research about Surgeons for either cosmetic or plastic surgery procedures, you’ll be aware of the differences in qualifications, training and experience levels between highly-qualified Plastic Surgeons with FRACS membership and “Specialist” qualifications and other types of doctors who operate.
- Specialist Plastic Surgeons only gain the protected medical title after completing a minimum of about 12 years of surgery (or more), our surgeons have decades of experience in both cosmetic surgery procedures and Specialist Qualifications.
Does it matter which Type of Surgeon I choose?
There are many types of surgeons currently permitted to perform cosmetic procedures and various surgeries. (If you want more information, read our best Plastic Surgery Blog articles about the differences and how to choose the best surgeon for your procedure and your aims, as well as how the Medical Board is discussing making changes to help protect consumers from the potential harms of overseas medical tourism or unmonitored ‘back-room’ procedures.
Unfortunately, there are current people who offer surgery that are not qualified, they may be either a general surgeon or general medical practitioner (GPs) you want to ensure that your surgeon is a Specialist Surgeon. That’s why it’s important to check to be sure your selected Surgeon is a Specialist with extensive training in Plastic and Cosmetic Procedures.
Cost of Plastic Surgery: What’s in a quote?
Our quotes are inclusive, whereas many ‘cheap surgery’ option offers actually only include part of the surgery and patients have been surprised at what they end up paying.
So be sure to find out what your quotes actually cover and who is actually operating, with what anaesthetic, and where (hospital for safety, or a back room that isn’t being monitored?) Before you make a surgery decision based on price. Our Surgeons want you to feel comfortable with all aspects of your surgical decisions and procedure information. They promise to do all they can to assist you in understanding their role, as well as, yours when it comes to having a good cosmetic surgery experience and satisfactory results.
So they go out of their way to help you understand the potential outcomes (as well as what surgery cannot do) and the risks of a procedure, as well as how to maximise your recovery and healing journey.
This includes high-tech and Light-Based scar management treatments, Healite II treatments and healing-facilitation products, as well as, Rapid Recovery instructions.
Best Practice and Quality Care: Patient support before, after and during your Surgical and Healing Journey
- We understand that having the right team to support you through your surgical journey is crucial to providing both expert advice and patient care excellence.
- In addition to our leading team of elite Plastic Surgeons, our Patient Support Team includes highly experienced Patient Coordinators, Registered Nurses, and Clinical Dermal Therapists for pre-op information and post-op healing and recovery support.
The Team Approach for Complex Patient Needs
Our leading Team of Surgeons also works together for complex procedures and selected Revision surgeries. They share advanced knowledge to not only help facilitate individual surgery experiences but also healing and recovery. Moreover, they know exactly how to minimise your post-op scars.
Our Surgery Team approach helps ensure the best possible outcomes for your Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery experience, particularly for complex Revisional procedures or combined procedures such as Body Lift surgeries.*
Our primary aim is to help you have not only an excellent surgical journey but also the best results possible.
Experience, Qualifications and Training of Surgeons are not equal
Always Choose a highly experienced and fully qualified Plastic Surgeon with accredited Hospital operating privileges
It’s important to be sure your Surgeon has a high level of experience AND the right qualifications and membership associations, including the ability to operate in a fully accredited hospital (not just a back room).
Be sure to ask these, including if they are a member of the top organisations for Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons, as well as what surgeries they specialise in.
You’ll relax knowing you’re in the hands of highly-trained, extensively experienced Surgeons*
Are you feeling nervous about taking the next step to have a Surgery you have wanted for many years or even decades?
All surgery experiences and patients are unique, but all of our Surgeons are specialists in their fields of Surgery. They each have over 20 years or more experience, furthermore, they have mastered and advanced surgical techniques to help you get the best possible results from each procedure. We also fully customise the procedure for you.
Disclaimer: Results will vary from patient to patient. So use the BEFORE and AFTER images only as a general overview of what might be accomplished – your results will be individual to you, your procedure choices, and your Surgeon – they can vary significantly from another patient results even if you feel your BEFORE image may look similar to that of another patient.
Peace of mind is important and so is having realistic expectations
We find that our patients often have greater peace of mind after discussing both their Surgical Options and appearance goals with one of our Team of highly experienced Plastic Surgeon Specialists. That’s because our Surgeons are devoted to getting the best results possible for each and every individual patient and procedure.*
This peace of mind our Patients appreciate comes from knowing that your Plastic Surgeons are both highly qualified and extensively experienced in the procedures you have chosen to undertake. Our Surgeons have extensive training and surgical qualifications as well as over two decades and more of advanced surgical experience. Not years, but decades of experience.
Our Team will also provide you with practical advice and procedure descriptions to help you understand the BEST procedure or which combined procedures will be best to help you meet your specific appearance modification aims.
Furthermore, ur Highly-Experienced Team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons are dedicated to providing excellent Patient Care experiences and long-lasting, pleasing surgery outcomes.
Our Surgeons are also renowned for their precise surgical skills and their extensive experience in the procedures they offer patients.
Starting your Surgical Journey – A Step by Step Overview
- The first step of your journey is to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons.
- However, if you are not sure who to choose you can speak with a friendly Patient Care Coordinator or arrange a free consultation with one of the Surgeon’s nurses.
- Bring some friends along and attend one of our free practice events to meet some of our leading Plastic Surgeons, our eyelid lift specialist, as well as, our Anti-Aging Injectables team.
- You can also find out more by sending a confidential Enquiry form to a Patient Care Coordinator.
- At your consultation with your Surgeon, you will discuss your personal surgery expectations (your ideal outcomes) as well as, what surgery or combined procedures will help you get the results you want.
- It is important that you and your Surgeon discuss what’s realistic in terms of your expectations as well as what’s required in terms of procedures, healing times and post-operative scar minimisation using Fraxel
- Your Surgeon will affirm whether your desired outcome is actually achievable through the Surgery you are seeking, and if so, help you to have realistic expectations about what is — or isn’t — attainable through surgical or non-surgical procedures — before you proceed.
- You’ll also discuss details of the procedure and what to expect.
- It is also important to bring up any concerns you may have about the procedure, and that you feel comfortable with your selections or surgery choices.
It is important for your selected Surgeon to best understand exactly what you are hoping to achieve through your Surgery journey.
Your Specialist Plastic Surgeon will discuss with you how to best achieve this and whether this is a realistic outcome for your specific body shape.
- Based on the detailed information you provide to your Surgeon about what you are wanting to achieve, your Plastic Surgeon can then provide tailored procedure recommendations for achieving the best results for your appearance goals.
- You will also be given a Quote estimate of pricing should you be interested in proceeding with your procedure.
Important: Every patient is different and therefore results will vary. Furthermore, some aspects of surgery are unpredictable and all surgery carries risks.
Our Plastic Surgery Consultation Clinic Locations in Melbourne
Our Surgeons primarily see patients in our warm, luxurious boutique-style Hawthorn East Clinic. There is plenty of parking on-site as well as free street parking (up to 2 hours) conveniently nearby. Some of our surgeons also operate in Sydney.
Our highly experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeons attract patients from a broad area not only in Victoria but also in the surrounding regions.
At our Hawthorn Clinic, we see patients from Melbourne CBD, Melbourne’s inner suburbs, inner eastern suburbs, North Melbourne, Albert Park, St Kilda, Kew, Hawthorn, Toorak, Deepdene, South Yarra, Glen Iris, Brighton, Beaumaris, Sandringham, Elwood, Eltham, Balwyn, Bulleen, Ivanhoe, McLeod, Rosanna, and Heidelberg as well as from the Mornington Peninsula and regional Victoria.
However, we have satellite clinics in Berwick.
Our Surgeons operate in several top-rated Australian Accredited Private Hospitals.
Please note that individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient – read more on our Disclaimer page.