Are you looking for cheap plastic surgery? Watch a funny video about price shopping for a dental procedure.
The axiom, “you get what you pay for,” can be applied to Cosmetic Surgery and discount offers. This includes cheap breast augmentation surgery offers, overseas medical tourism and back-room cosmetic surgery procedures. In fact, these are frequently featured in new stories as leading to greater health risks. Overseas surgery also has non-existent follow-up care and no recourse if the patient doesn’t get a good cosmetic surgery result.
At our Clinics, people choose our Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne because they are highly qualified and very skilled at Cosmetic Procedures.
They are also locally based, meaning they are vested in getting patients long-lasting, good results and positive surgical outcomes.
Our Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons are well established in their Melbourne Communities.
- They are widely respected by peers and patients alike.
- Often the ‘go-to’ Surgery Team for revisions, they prefer to see patients the FIRST time the patient is considering surgery – because not everything done by a lesser-trained or inexperienced Surgeon can be fixed.
Choose QUALITY and CARE the FIRST Time.
What to remember when you’re exploring cosmetic surgery or evaluating discount cosmetic surgery packages:
- The longer-term results AND your peace of mind are NOT worth risking to a cheap discount cosmetic surgery offered by someone who isn’t as established or experienced as our group of Plastic Surgeons.
- They also primarily operate in accredited Hospitals, rather than backrooms of clinics.
- Why is this important? Operating in a hospital not only means sanitation will be taken very seriously, and the patient will be highly monitored, this also means the patient can benefit from a fully qualified Anaesthetist.
In other words, cosmetic surgery patients do NOT have to have ‘awake’ surgery when they choose a Surgeon who operated in a hospital rather than a back room at a clinic. And the back room of a clinic is often the only type of surgery that can be performed by cosmetic surgeons or other doctors who do NOT have hospital operating privileges.
Discount Surgery and Specials: Why they aren’t always what they seem
We do not offer discounts or “special offers” on cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Some practices advertise cheap surgery, such as cheap breast implants.
- These practices may NOT be using reputable, breast implant brands.
- Discount surgery outfits may also NOT be using FRACS qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeons.
- In fact, you MAY not benefit from a highly trained Surgeon if you get surgery in a ‘numbers’ focused discount surgery clinic versus a patient focused clinic using highly qualified Surgeons.
- Cheap surgery offers may use Junior Doctors to help cut costs. Do you really want to risk a junior surgeon on your one and only body, breast or face? Or one who operates in a region you’ll never visit again? Or one you might not see before the surgery date? Think this through thoroughly and read the articles in the news BEFORE you risk a discount operation.
- We also hear from patients that these cheap surgery quotes do not always include all the items necessary for surgery, from rapid healing packages to compression garments to scar management treatments to follow-up appointments.
That noted, occasionally the Surgery Team at our Melbourne Clinics are able to pass along some savings to patients – perhaps in the quieter month for a Hospital theatre (if this occurs). For example, sometimes hospitals have more availability in February (this can vary and may not apply for most hospitals).
Please contact us directly for more information if you are exploring your choices and payment methods for Cosmetic Surgery.
We accept a number of payment methods for Surgery. If you’re trying to save up for a procedure, read about the potential savings plans and payment methods available to patients by visiting our Surgery Payment & Payment methods Pages.
PLEASE NOTE: Our practice is NOT a credit provider. We are not affiliated with NOR give advice about payment methods suppliers for cosmetic surgery. If you are exploring payment methods or costs for cosmetic surgery, be sure you understand all terms and conditions – do your homework thoroughly. You will need to consider your own financial circumstances when considering if payment methods is suitable for you.
Next steps on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment
- A Referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral but IF your procedure or your consultation with a Specialist qualifies for any Medicare rebates or Insurance coverage, you WILL need to have the GP referral into our office before your first consultation.
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $300 booking fee/booking fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with the Patient Care Team Member or Nurse (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Specialist Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our ur Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Team. Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1444.
*Disclaimer: Information about payment methods on this website is for general information purposes only. It has been compiled without taking into account your personal situation, financial needs or responsibilities. Before acting on payment methods or payment information for cosmetic surgery, you need to consider its appropriateness, in regard to your individual payment methods situation and needs. The information on this website is no substitute for payment method advice and we give no advice.