Covid-19 Safety Guidelines for Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery
The following Covid-19 safety guidelines have been put into place to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Our clinic follows the ‘Australasian Society of Plastic Surgeons’ Covid-19 Safety Guidelines. The team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery look forward to your visit to our practice and wish to reassure you that we have additional procedures in place to ensure your safety. Please be patient as we are adopting a “Low patient flow” in the clinic to ensure COVID precautions are taken.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation in advance.
1. When you attend our clinic, one of our staff will ask you these questions. If you have experienced or are currently experiencing any of the symptoms below please contact us so we can reschedule your appointment.
- Recent overseas travel
- Recent contact with known or suspected Covid-19 patient in the past two weeks
- Reside in or visited a known high-risk area with a cluster of cases
- Recently tested for COVID-19. If Yes, specify: Date, Time, Result
Whether you have the following:-
- A Temperature of > 38°C
- A cough
- A sore throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Other respiratory systems
- A recent loss of sense of smell
Your Temperature will be measured and recorded on the day of your consultation/appointment
2. If you say YES to any of the above questions and/or if your record a temperature of above 37.5°C, you will be referred to attend the nearest COVID-19 testing centre and your appointment will be rescheduled.
3. When you attend the clinic, please adopt the following COVID-19 specific public safety guidelines
- Hand hygiene
- Observe Safe distancing 1.5M
- Non-contact greeting
- Cough etiquette (cough into elbow)
- Use of a face mask is NOW REQUIRED
4. On arrival we ask that you phone the clinic on 1300 599 990 and to PLEASE WAIT IN YOUR CAR, someone will come and get you or we will call/SMS you when we are ready to see you.