Epworth Hospital Richmond – Facilities and Services
Coco Ruby Surgeons at Epworth Richmond
Epworth Richmond is part of Epworth Healthcare
- Address – 89 Bridge Road, Richmond VIC 3121
- Phone Number – (03) 9426 6666
About the Hospital – Epworth Hospital Richmond
- Offers 520 beds (fifteen intensive care unit)
- Single and shared ensuite rooms
- Not only do they have Eighteen operation theatres,
- But they also have an Intensive care unit with fifteen beds,
- Da Vinci Robotic system
- As well as, a Medical imaging room
- A la carte catering service
- Point of Care entertainment, in other words, in-room – Netflix, air-channels, audiobooks
- Pastoral care is also available on request
- Interpreting services
- Volunteering services (concierge, keeping company, delivering mail)
- Latest technology
- Experienced and attentive staff
- Slade pharmacy onsite
- As well as, Epi Cafe and Bridge Place (food/drinks)
- There is also a Floral shop with free delivery
- Plastic and reconstructive
- Breast Surgery
- Oral and maxillofacial
Epworth Hospital Richmond – Meal Services
The Richmond hospital, like most Epworth hospitals, is highlighted by a Point of Service terminal. Moreover, this is an integrated service that is available to patients, allowing them to order specific meals between 7:00 am to 8:30 pm. What we are further impressed by is the fact that not only is the food is prepared by an experienced chef, but it is also done using predominantly fresh and local ingredients. Not only that but the A La Carte dining allows the patients to choose from a wide variety of dishes and stay within their dietary requirements.
If patients have any special dietary requests, or there is a certain food that they are allergic to, they report it to the staff and experienced cooks, so they can alter meals accordingly.
Bringing Meals To Epworth Private Hospital:
When it comes to food and beverages that visitors can bring, this hospital is quite restrictive. Thus, it includes foods that are commercially packaged, as well as soda, soft drinks, and fresh fruits/nuts.
Food for Visitors:
In addition to the A la carte service available to patients, there are two on-site locations for patient visitors to purchase can enjoy meals.
- Firstly, there is the Epi Cafe open from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday, and 7:00 am to 5:30 pm on Weekends. They serve fresh snacks and sandwiches, as well as, hot and cold drinks.
- Secondly, there is Bridge Place, however, they have limited opening hours, they are only open from 6:30 am to 2:00 pm.
What Patients Say About Epworth Hospital Hawthorn
Thanks for all your help when we came in, the staff looked after mum like she was their mum and we will be forever grateful
I would like to bring to the attention of management at The Epworth in Richmond the professionalism and warmth of the staff; from nurses to meal attendants. I stayed at the 4LEE wing in October 2018 & recently January 2021 and my stay was always enjoyable. The food was 5 Star and beyond compare to other hospitals. Thank you, Connie Austen
I had day surgery yesterday and I just want to say, I was so impressed with the friendly and helpful staff, from the very welcoming Concierge to the Discharge Lounge nurse and everyone in between. You all made me feel welcome and well cared for! Thank you.
Lanbruk Richmond Hill
- Address: 79 Bridge Rd, Richmond VIC 3181,
- Rooms: studio, one-bedroom apartment, two-bedroom apartment, studio executive, one-bedroom accessible, one bedroom with disability access and two-bedroom with terrace are also available.
- Facilities: 24h reception, outdoor furniture, terrace, non-smoking rooms, lift, heating, air conditioning as well as a well-equipped kitchen
- Services: invoice provided, lockers, luggage storage
- Free: parking, WiFi
- Food/Drink: on-site coffee house
- Phone: +61 (03) 9089 0900
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://lanbruk.com/
- Open 7 days a week
- However, pets are not allowed
Georgian Court B&B Guest House
- Address: 21 George St, East Melbourne VIC 3002
- Rooms: standard single room, double room, a twin room and standard family room, as well as, double room with spa bath and family room with en suite bathroom
- Facilities: 24h reception, guest lounge and internet kiosk, as well as, free breakfast buffet
- Services: daily housekeeping, airport shuttle, laundry
- Free: Parking and WiFi
- Pets are not allowed
- Food/Drink: free breakfast buffet
- Phone: +61 (03) 9415 8225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.georgiancourt.com.au/
- Open 7 days a week
- Address: 185 Lennox Street, Richmond, VIC. 3121
- Rooms: studio apartment, one-bedroom apartment, executive one-bedroom apartment, two-bedroom apartment
- Facilities: Not only do they have Non-smoking rooms, air conditioning, heating and elevators but they also have 24h reception, meeting/banquet and fax/photocopying.
- Services: invoice provided, baggage storage and express check-in/out, newspaper, dry cleaning, laundry and ironing are also available.
- Free: WiFi; accessible parking, street parking, however, secure parking, and garage parking are charged
- Food/Drink: minibar, tea/coffee maker and grocery deliveries, Chocolate/cookies, wine/drinks and bottled water are also available, however, they will incur additional charges
- Phone: +61 (03) 9267 1000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.adarahotelsapartments.com.au/hotels/adara-richmond/
- Open 7 days a week
- Pets however are not allowed