Download Patient Journey Guides for Cosmetic Surgery Patients to Plan Your Surgery
Patient Journey Guides (e-Books) & Cosmetic Surgery Planning Information to read before you discuss your cosmetic surgery options with your Plastic Surgeon. FREE Downloads.
This will assist your journey through a plastic surgery consultation and surgery procedure; but if you have further questions, we welcome your call on 1300 264 811. Or send an enquiry form!
A Guide to Medicare and Health Insurance
7 Steps to Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Guide
Research Plastic Surgery More Effectively – Get the guide!
Are you doing online research into potential cosmetic surgeons, including searching for online REVIEWS of your Plastic Surgeon or Cosmetic Doctor?
A Guide to Your First Plastic Surgery Consultation
What should you expect when you meet your Plastic Surgeon?
Choosing the Perfect Surgery Date Guide
When should you have surgery? Best ways for selecting a surgery time frame.
Guide to Recovery after Plastic Surgery
If you are trying to find out what to expect from Plastic Surgery recovery? Read this helpful guide today.
About Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery – Melbourne
Pre-Consult & Virtual Consult Photo-Taking Guide
Other Resources for Plastic Surgery Patients
Type 2: Specific Patient Journey Guides
- Helpful Cosmetic Surgery e-BOOKS to assist you with surgery planning, choosing a Surgeon and recovery.
- Scroll down for more planning and recovery eBook resources. OR click the links BELOW for ULTIMATE Patient Journey Guides. Note: all invasive surgery carries risks and surgery results vary from patient to patient. Second opinions are recommended.
Visit our Downloadable Procedure Guides pages
For more information about the surgery of your choice research in Victoria.
These Downloadable PDF E-Books are recommended for patients exploring their cosmetic surgery options and Surgeon choices.
- downloadable – no cost
- easy-to-read format
- contains helpful research information about various cosmetic surgery options
- helps you know which questions to ask your Surgeon
How to use our eBooks:
- Read BEFORE attending a consultation with a Top Plastic Surgeon
- helps you get the MOST out of your consultation
- great precursor for attending an Information Evening
- you can also phone a Patient Care Coordinator on 1300 264 811 with questions