Breast Augmentation Offer (all-inclusive with Motiva Implants) by Dr Patrick Briggs Plastic Surgeon
Get the Breast Augmentation Surgery guide to learn more about this procedure
This is a special Introductory Breast Augmentation Offer of $12,990 with our highly experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Patrick Briggs who recently relocated to Melbourne.
Take advantage of his current availability for Consultations and Surgery in the near future.
Breast Augmentation Inclusions
What does the $12,990 include?
- Not only will you receive Full 5 Star Clinic Consultation and Support
- But you also get a Breast Augmentation with a Specialist Plastic Surgeon (FRACS) Dr Patrick Briggs. Furthermore, your surgery will take place in an Accredited Hospital under general anaesthesia that is administered by a fully qualified Anaesthetist (ANZCA).
- The cost of your implants is also included, Dr Briggs uses Premium Motiva Implants.
- Day Surgery at Ramsay Boutique Private Hospital (Option to stay overnight)
- As well as, a Rapid Recovery Pack
- Post-op Scar Treatments are available if necessary
- Finance and Payment Plans are also Available
- 12 Months Aftercare
- Price is inclusive of plastic surgeons and anaesthetists fees, all hospital and theatre charges, Motiva implant cost and post-operative care. Learn more about Breast Augmentation Associated Costs
- This offer applies to Motiva Implants placed either below or above the muscle.
Meet Dr Patrick Briggs – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS, FRCSI, FRCSI (Plast. Surg)
Dr Briggs has over 20 years of experience in Breast Surgery. During his career, he has done a lot of work internationally. His knowledge and experience ensure all his patients feel safe and secure throughout their journey. Dr Briggs approach to Cosmetic plastic surgery and gender surgery is both innovative and up-to-date.
Book a Consultation with Dr Briggs
Our Patient Liaison Team can assist with any questions you may have when considering a procedure, you can send in an enquiry form below or call our Melbourne Clinic between 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday.