Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation & Scar Minimisation Treatments Melbourne
Melbourne’s leading team of Plastic Surgeons and Dermal Clinicians for Post-Surgical Skin Healing
The latest in non-surgical skin rejuvenation – including injectables and laser treatments – for:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Scar Minimisation and Scar reduction Treatments
- Reduction of wrinkles
- Eyelid and skin rejuvenation
Non-Surgical Scar Minimisation and Skin Rejuvenation Options for Facial and Eye Rejuvenation
The Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery is the home of Melbourne’s leading Plastic Surgeons, Injectors and Dermal Clinicians for facial rejuvenation procedures, skin resurfacing, wrinkle reduction and scar revision surgeries.
Skincare is now an art and a science, and having the best available laser and skincare technologies can make a tremendous difference in post-surgical healing, scar minimisation and patient comfort.
We are equipped with some of the world’s most renowned laser technologies for scar minimisation and skin treatment.
In addition to Healite II technology and the MonaLisa Touch vaginal laser, we also have the Fraxel Restore DUAL System, the Wontech V-Laser, the Cutera XEO Platform and the Deka DOT Therapy.
These high-tech Light Therapy and Laser Skin Treatment systems have been approved to treat a number of skin conditions, including sun damage, hyperpigmentation, facial lines and wrinkles, redness and scarring, as well as lost-volume from ageing or changes in weight.
How our skin treatments are delivered:
- Our Clinic houses a Dermal and Injectable Team.
- The Coco Ruby Skin Team consists of an Aesthetic Physician, a Dermal Clinician and several Senior Injecting Nurses with extensive experience
- The Coco Ruby Skin Team is tertiary-qualified, extensively trained and highly experienced in non-surgical medical aesthetics including the use of injectables and light therapy modalities.
- Our Dermal Clinicians keep up to date with industry standards and the latest trends by attending regular conferences and educational seminars, ensuring that you receive professional and sound advice to have the best skin possible.
Do you want an eyelid lift as part of your rejuvenation plan? Try our leading Blepharoplasty Specialist Oculoplastic Surgeon Dr Richard Sackelariou who is available in our Hawthorn clinic location.
We offer Healite II technology for skin rejuvenation and scar healing
Another one of our Non-Surgical Solutions for better skin or post-op healing is the award-winning Healite II.
The Healite II is a Light Emitting Diode (LED) phototherapy system using Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT). It is an extremely relaxing and effective treatment used for a variety of purposes, including post-surgical healing optimisation. It helps improve circulation.
This safe, gentle and pain-free LIGHT Technology treatment assists in healing and helps promote glowing, healthy skin.
How is Healite II used for skin treatments?
The Healite II offers different wavelengths and colours of LED light to stimulate specific cells to treat a range of skin conditions.
Our Clinic uses Healite II as a treatment to follow up and improve the recovery time of procedures including:
• Plastic Surgery procedures (post-treatment)
• Laser and IPL treatments
• Skin Needling with Dermapen
• Post ablative laser
• Collagen Stimulation
Healite II is used to:
• Promote skin rejuvenation and speed up healing time
• Treat acne and superficial skin lesions
• Assist psoriasis, pigmentation and rosacea
• Reduce fine lines and wrinkles (anti-ageing and skin firming)
• Reduce pain – The IR red light source can be used to improve local blood circulation and provide temporary relief of muscle and joint pain
• Treat S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) – Many clients report feeling happier and calmer after each LED session
Our Plastic Surgeons, their Support Team and our Coco Ruby Skin Clinicians all pride themselves on knowledge, professionalism and integrity, to help you get the best outcomes from your procedures.
We offer a high level of quality service and individualised care, to help you achieve the results and skin confidence you are looking for.
At the Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery, we believe that listening to and understanding YOUR expectations is the most important first step in any skin and rejuvenation procedure.
We welcome you to make an appointment with us to discuss the rejuvenation or appearance change goals you would like to achieve through one of our treatment offers.
Download Our Facial Rejuvenation Guide
The Coco Ruby Skin Team
To arrange a confidential injecting consultation with our highly-experienced senior Injecting Nurse Sandra Wallace or our Cosmetic Physician, Dr Tina Purdon with a combined 35+ years experience. Just send Email or Phone 1300 599 990 to arrange an appointment.
Sandra is a registered Division 1 nurse with over 20 years of experience in injectables and dermal fillers and non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments. Sandra has a long history of supporting Dr Rubinstein and other Plastic Surgeons and Facelift Surgeons to help patients receive a full-face rejuvenation effect, using anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Sandra has a long list of loyal clients and works closely with our Surgeons who perform Facial Rejuvenation Surgery, to get a natural-looking, long-lasting result.
Dr Tina Purdon is a passionate and highly skilled cosmetic physician. She has a warm, caring manner along with an eye for detail. Dr Tina Purdon offers strategic facial enhancements using non-surgical modalities such as dermal filler, cheek filler, lip filler, chin augmentation and wrinkle relaxing injections to soften facial lines and rejuvenate the facial appearance.
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons, Injectors and Dermal Clinicians customise surgery & treatments for each patient to suit their particular condition, their desired outcomes and the approach that will work best for a natural, long-lasting result. For more information on the call our Patient Care Team on 1300 264 811 or email us at email@example.com
Book today for a facial consultation and start on a skin rejuvenation or scar treatment plan.
- Email or Phone 1300 599 990 to arrange an appointment.
- Book a consultation with Coco Ruby’s Aesthetic Physician, Nurse Injector or Dermal Clinician.
- Request more information about our facial rejuvenation procedures.