Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation and Scar Minimisation Treatments Melbourne
Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery is the home of Melbourne’s well known Plastic Surgeons, Injectors and Dermal Clinicians for facial rejuvenation procedures, skin resurfacing, wrinkle reduction, and also for scar revision surgeries.
Skincare is now both an art and a science. Having the best available laser and skincare technologies can make a tremendous difference in post-surgical healing and scar minimisation, as well as, patient comfort.
Visit the Treatments page.
Melbourne’s Well Known Team of Plastic Surgeons and Dermal Clinicians for Post-Surgical Skin Healing
The latest in non-surgical skin rejuvenation including injectables and laser treatments for:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Scar minimisation and scar reduction treatments
- Reduction of wrinkles
- Eyelid and skin rejuvenation
Non-Surgical Scar Minimisation and Skin Rejuvenation Options for Facial and Eye Rejuvenation
We are equipped with some sophisticated laser technologies for both scar minimisation and skin treatment.
Some of our equipment includes; Healite II technology, the Fraxel Restore DUAL System, the Cutera XEO Platform as well as Deka DOT Therapy. These high-tech Light Therapy and Laser Skin Treatment systems have been approved to treat a number of skin conditions, including; sun damage, hyperpigmentation, facial lines and wrinkles, redness and scarring as well as lost-volume from ageing or changes in weight.
How our skin treatments are delivered:
- Our Clinic has a Dermal and Injectable Team.
- The Coco Ruby Skin Team consists of an Aesthetic Physician, a Dermal Clinician, as well as, several Senior Injecting Nurses with extensive experience.
- Furthermore, the Coco Ruby Skin Team is tertiary-qualified, extensively trained and highly experienced in non-surgical medical aesthetics including the use of injectables and light therapy modalities.
- Our Dermal Clinicians keep up to date with industry standards and the latest trends by attending regular conferences and educational seminars, ensuring that you receive professional and sound advice to have the best skin possible.
Healite II technology for skin rejuvenation and scar healing
The Healite II is a Light Emitting Diode (LED) phototherapy system using Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT). Moreover, it is an extremely relaxing and effective treatment used for a variety of purposes, including post-surgical healing optimisation. It also helps improve circulation.
This safe and gentle LIGHT Technology treatment assists in healing and helps promote glowing, healthy skin.
How is Healite II used for skin treatments?
The Healite II offers both different wavelengths and colours of LED light to stimulate specific cells to treat a range of skin conditions. Our Clinic uses Healite II as a treatment to follow up and improve the recovery time of procedures including:
- Plastic Surgery procedures (post-treatment)
- Laser and IPL treatments
- Skin Needling with Dermapen
- Post ablative laser
- Collagen Stimulation
Healite II is used to:
- Promote skin rejuvenation and also speed up healing time
- Treat both acne and superficial skin lesions
- Assist either psoriasis, pigmentation and/or rosacea
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles (anti-ageing and skin firming)
- Reduce pain. The IR red light source can be used to improve not only local blood circulation but also provide temporary relief of muscle and joint pain
- Treat S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) – Many clients report feeling happier and calmer after each LED session
We offer a high level of quality service as well as individualised care to help you achieve the results and skin confidence you are looking for.
At Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery, we believe that listening to and understanding your expectations is the most important first step in any skin and rejuvenation procedure.
We welcome you to make an appointment with us. We can discuss your goals and what you would like to achieve through one or some of our treatments.
The Coco Ruby Skin Dermal Team
Peta joined our Melbourne-based Coco Ruby Skin and Anti-Ageing team in 2020, bringing her expertise in both skincare and light-based treatments, skin peels, laser treatments and other modalities to help people overcome their common skin complaints. She works alongside some of Melbourne’s most highly regarded Plastic Surgeons using her extensive experience in skincare and beauty treatments as well as cosmeceutical skincare products training.
Jess holds a current AHPRA registration, has a friendly, warm and approachable personality with outstanding knowledge in analysing a variety of skin concerns. This enables the best possible in-clinic treatment plans, as well as, homecare advice for each individual client. With 11 years of industry experience and a patient-first approach, Jess is extremely passionate and enthusiastic within the cosmetic aesthetics industry.
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons, Injectors and Dermal Clinicians customise surgery & treatments for each patient to suit their particular condition, their desired outcomes and the approach that will work best for a natural, long-lasting result. For more information on the call our Patient Care Team on 1300 599 990 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book today for a facial consultation and start on either skin rejuvenation or scar treatment plan.
- Email or Phone 1300 599 990 to arrange an appointment.
- Book a consultation with Coco Ruby’s Aesthetic Physician, Nurse Injector or Dermal Clinician.
- Request more information about our facial rejuvenation procedures.
The content available on our website is meant solely for educational and informational purposes. It is not intended to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of your physician or qualified healthcare provider with any medical inquiries or concerns you may have. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it based on information obtained from this website. The author and publisher of this content do not provide any warranty regarding the accuracy, applicability, or completeness of the information presented herein. Any actions taken based on the information in this article are solely at your own risk. Disclaimer Page.