Dermal Filler Injections and Injectables at Coco Ruby Skin Clinic Melbourne
What are dermal filler injections?
Injecting Dermal fillers is a procedure that helps to restore facial volume loss, as well as, plump up deep lines and folds within the skin. A smooth injectable gel consisting of a temporary-filler solution is injected below the skin’s surface to “fill in” wrinkles, “plump-up” small areas such as the lips and “re-volumise” large areas like the cheeks. We only use high-quality dermal filler injectables that are also temporary in nature – long-lasting but giving you the option to change your appearance or to revert to how you looked before you enhanced your features, once their temporary effects wear off.
Get The Injectables Guide
Visit the Treatments page.
Benefits of Dermal Filler Injections – how do they help?
Temporary fillers are also usually less of a concern to patients than permanent fillers, in terms of potential complications. Furthermore, permanent fillers (which we do NOT use) can lead to some unwanted serious long-term effects if administered improperly or by unskilled injectors. This noted you’ll want to be sure to use only a very skilled Injecting Professional (such as our Registered Nurse Sandra Wallace) – who has decades of experience injecting faces and lips for great results.
Helping you feel good about your skin is important to us. Our leading Melbourne aesthetic practitioners provide both honest skin evaluations and rejuvenation opinions to help you achieve natural and realistic results.
- Are you looking older than you feel?
- Would you like to reduce your facial wrinkles?
- Do you have too many deep lines and troughs?
- Do you have either baggy or sunken eyes?
- Are your cheeks hollowing out because of lost volume?
- Is your face starting to sag and droop?
- Are the edges of your mouth turning down and jowls developing?
- Are your lips looking too thin and pursed?
- Do you have an overly gummy smile?
If your friends say you either look tired, worried or washed out we can help you look fresher, with a more youthful complexion.
Injectable Procedures can help you look better and help give you:
- Smoother, younger-looking skin
- As well as, brighter, attractive eyes
- Healthy glowing cheeks
- Fuller plump lips
- A radiant smile
What does filler injectables treatment involve?
Dermal filler injections are non-surgical procedures that involve injecting gel under the skin by a trained medical professional.
Not only is the procedure quick (usually between 15-30 minutes) but you can also see results immediately. Furthermore, there is almost no downtime, most people can resume normal activities immediately after the procedure. For increased comfort during the procedure, some filler products are specifically formulated with a local anaesthetic.
How long do dermal filler injections last?
The results of dermal filler injections can last between 8-18 months.
What are the possible side effects?
Dermal fillers have been used for many years, and clinical trials have shown that it is well tolerated. However, there are still some potential side effects, including:
- Redness to the injection site
- Lumps and bumps
In most cases, these side effects are temporary and should resolve within a week.
To help you find a qualified and experienced injector for facial rejuvenation, always find out:
- Who will be doing the actual injecting. Its also important to find out what their qualifications, training and experience are?
- How many clients has your injector treated?
- Which brands of injectables do they use?
- How sterile are their facilities and equipment?
- Will there be onsite medical supervision and emergency support?
- Do they provide adequate post-injection instructions for best results?
- Do they have before and after patient photos?
- And, do they fully understand your aims and expectations?
Download Our Facial Rejuvenation Guide
Further Reading – Medical References
- ABCS- INJECTABLE FILLERS GUIDE
- Facial Plastic Surgery- Overview of Deep Dermal Fillers
- American Society of Plastic Surgeon- Dermal Fillers: Minimally Invasive Procedures
- FDA- Dermal Fillers (Soft Tissue Fillers)
The Coco Ruby Injecting Team
To arrange a confidential injecting consultation with our highly-experienced Senior Injecting Nurse Sandra Wallace or Registered Nurse injector, Jessie Anderson.
Just send Email or Phone 1300 599 990 to arrange an appointment.
Sandra is a registered Division 1 nurse with over 20 years of experience in injectables and dermal fillers and non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments. She has a long history of supporting Dr Rubinstein and other Plastic Surgeons and Facelift Surgeons to help patients receive a full-face rejuvenation effect, using both anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Sandra also has a long list of loyal clients and works closely with our Surgeons who perform Facial Rejuvenation Surgery, to get a natural-looking, long-lasting result.
Jess holds a current AHPRA registration, has a friendly, warm, and approachable personality, she also has outstanding knowledge in analyzing a variety of skin concerns. This enables the best possible in-clinic treatment plans, as well as, homecare advice for each individual client. With 11 years of industry experience (aesthetic/cosmetic/medical) and a patient-first approach, Jess is both extremely passionate and enthusiastic within the cosmetic aesthetics industry. Her strong belief in a holistic approach to client care means she can empathize and understand clients’ needs.
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons, Injectors and Dermal Clinicians customise surgery and treatments for each patient to suit their particular condition, their desired outcomes and the approach that will work best for a natural, long-lasting result. For more information on the call our Patient Care Team on 1300 264 811 or email us at email@example.com
Book today for a facial consultation and start on a skin rejuvenation or scar treatment plan.