Surgeons at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery – Choosing Plastic, Aesthetic or ENT (Ear Nose and Throat) Surgeon for your surgery
Coco Ruby is a Melbourne Cosmetic Clinic, with Specialist Plastic Surgeons performing cosmetic breast, body, face, nose and eyelid surgery.
Breast, Body and Face Surgery: Experience in both Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- The surgeons working at Coco Ruby Clinic are among the most experienced in Australia
- Surgeons at Coco Ruby Clinic have taught special courses in specific Plastic Surgery techniques in various medical schools and plastic surgery training curriculum
- These Surgeons have also contributed to industry advancements and research including contributing to surgery training conferences, medical book chapter(s) and articles on Corrective Surgery for Breast Asymmetry and Breast Reduction techniques
In fact, many of the Surgeons at Coco Ruby Clinic have presented at various Plastic Surgery conferences around the world, including at the Breast Masters conference.
About Coco Ruby Cosmetic Clinic
- The Clinic is led by founder and plastic surgeon, Dr Craig Rubinstein, a dedicated breast and abdominoplasty surgeon
- The hand-selected Surgeons are all Specialist Surgeons with several decades of surgical experience
- Furthermore, the Surgeons have helped thousands of plastic and cosmetic surgery patients in the course of their careers
Plastic Surgeons at Coco Ruby Clinic have affiliations or membership qualifications with the following
Custom Planning, Surgery Extras and Follow-Up Included
When you consider the cost of plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery procedures in Melbourne, remember that not every quote is a direct comparison.
- You want surgery, and you also want value; but remember, surgery is often a once-off purchase and you will face your choices in the mirror every day for the rest of your life.
- So choose your Specialist Surgeon carefully.
- Coco Ruby clinic has a strong commitment to patient education, informed consent and scientifically advanced surgical aftercare.
- The satisfaction of patients with their cosmetic surgery results is very important
Because of customised cosmetic plastic surgery planning and patient care protocols, including the first year of follow up after surgery, we are known for patient service at all stages of the surgery journey.
Surgeons at Coco Ruby Clinic have a strong commitment to Advanced Education, and regularly attend the latest Australian Plastic Surgery and International Plastic Surgery Research Conferences.
About Melbourne Specialist Surgeons at Coco Ruby Clinic
- Each Surgeon has areas of surgical interest and expertise
- All are known for not only their honest communication and empathetic manners but also their dedication to custom planning and surgical skills.
Caution! – There are many Different Types of Surgeons and Doctors
- If you’ve been doing some research about Surgeons for either cosmetic or plastic surgery procedures, you’ll be aware of the differences in qualifications, training and experience levels between highly-qualified Surgeons with FRACS (Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons) membership and “Specialist” qualifications and other types of doctors who operate.
- Specialist Plastic Surgeons only gain the protected medical title after completing a minimum of about 12 years of surgery (or more), our surgeons have decades of experience in both cosmetic surgery procedures and Specialist Qualifications.
Does it matter which Type of Surgeon I choose?
There are many types of surgeons currently permitted to perform cosmetic procedures and various surgeries.
Unfortunately, there are current people who offer surgery that are not qualified, they may be either general surgeon or general medical practitioner (GPs) you want to ensure that your surgeon is a Specialist Surgeon. That’s why it’s important to check to be sure your selected Surgeon is a Specialist with extensive training in Plastic and Cosmetic Procedures.
Cost of Plastic Surgery: What’s in a quote?
Our quotes are inclusive, whereas many ‘cheap surgery’ option offers actually only include part of the surgery and patients have been surprised at what they end up paying.
So be sure to find out what your quotes actually cover and who is actually operating, with what anaesthetic, and where (hospital for safety, or a back room that isn’t being monitored?) Before you make a surgery decision based on price. Our Surgeons want you to feel comfortable with all aspects of your surgical decisions and procedure information. They promise to do all they can to assist you in understanding their role, as well as, yours.
Our surgeons go out of their way to help you understand the potential outcomes (as well as what surgery cannot do) and the risks of a procedure.
This includes high-tech and Light-Based scar management treatments, Healite II treatments and healing-facilitation products.
Best Practice and Quality Care: Patient support before, after and during your Surgical and Healing Journey
- Having the right team to support you through your surgical journey is crucial to providing both advice and patient care.
- In addition to Surgeons at Coco Ruby Clinic, our Patient Support Team includes highly experienced Patient Coordinators, Registered Nurses, and Clinical Dermal Therapists for pre-op information and post-op healing and recovery support.
Experience, Qualifications and Training of Surgeons are not equal
Always Choose a highly experienced and fully qualified Surgeon with operating privileges in an accredited Hospital.
It’s important to be sure your Surgeon has a high level of experience AND the right qualifications and membership associations, including the ability to operate in a fully accredited hospital (not just a back room).
Surgeons at Coco Ruby Clinic are renowned for their precise surgical skills and their extensive experience in the procedures they offer patients.
Starting your Surgical Journey – A Step by Step Overview
- The first step of your journey is to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons.
- At your consultation with your Surgeon, you will discuss your personal surgery expectations (your desired outcomes) as well as, what surgery or combined procedures will help you get the results you want.
- It is important that you and your Surgeon discuss what’s realistic in terms of your expectations as well as what’s required in terms of procedures, healing times and post-operative care
- Your Surgeon will affirm whether your desired outcome is actually achievable through the Surgery you are seeking, and if so, help you to have realistic expectations about what is or isn’t attainable through surgical or non-surgical procedures before you proceed.
- You’ll also discuss details of the procedure and what to expect.
- It is important to bring up any concerns you may have about the procedure, and that you feel comfortable with your selections or surgery choices.
Coco Ruby Cosmetic Clinic Locations in Melbourne
Surgeons at Coco Ruby Clinic primarily see patients at the luxurious boutique-style Hawthorn East Clinic. There is parking on-site as well as free street parking (up to 2 hours) conveniently nearby.
At our Hawthorn Clinic, we see patients from Melbourne CBD, Melbourne’s inner suburbs, inner eastern suburbs, North Melbourne, Albert Park, St Kilda, Kew, Hawthorn, Toorak, Deepdene, South Yarra, Glen Iris, Brighton, Beaumaris, Sandringham, Elwood, Eltham, Balwyn, Bulleen, Ivanhoe, McLeod, Rosanna, and Heidelberg as well as from the Mornington Peninsula and regional Victoria.
Our Surgeons operate in several Australian Accredited Private Hospitals.
Disclaimer: Results will vary from patient to patient. So use the BEFORE and AFTER images only as a general overview of what might be accomplished – your results will be individual to you, your procedure choices, and your Surgeon – they can vary significantly from another patient’s results even if you feel your BEFORE image may look similar to that of another patient.
Please note that individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient – read more on our Disclaimer page.