In recent years attitudes toward plastic surgery for men have significantly changed. Once primarily associated with women, plastic surgery has become more widely accepted among men. Men are now openly seeking various cosmetic procedures to alter their appearance, address signs of ageing, excess skin reduction after weight loss and facial refinement. This shift is due to evolving aesthetic standards, greater awareness, and reduced stigma around cosmetic procedures.
Below are Coco Ruby’s experienced team of Plastic Surgeons, located in Hawthorn in Victoria, Australia.
- Dr Craig Rubinstein – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- Dr Patrick Briggs – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- Dr Stephen Kleid – ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Surgeon
- Mr Gary Kode – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- Dr Broughton Snell – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
If you are seeking male Plastic or Cosmetic surgery performed by a team of Certified Surgeons, Coco Ruby specialises in aesthetic Plastic Surgery for men. We have assisted numerous men across Victoria and Australia in refining and achieving their desired appearance. Whether you would like surgery for your body, face, eyes, or nose, our team of qualified Specialists with FRACS (Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons) certification, along with expert Dermal Clinicians and Injection Treatment professionals, are committed to assisting you in attaining your desired outcomes.
Cosmetic Procedures and Plastic Surgery Available for Men
Below are some examples of cosmetic Procedures and Plastic Surgery options available for men. It is important for men considering these procedures to consult with experienced and reputable surgeons to determine the most suitable options based on their individual goals and concerns.
- Rhinoplasty: Nose reshaping for aesthetic or functional purposes.
- Liposuction (Liposculpture): Removing excess stubborn fat from specific areas of the body.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty): Correcting excess skin on eyelids.
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy): Tightening facial skin to reduce signs of ageing.
- Gynaecomastia Surgery: Male breast reduction for addressing enlarged breasts.
- Chin Augmentation: Enhancing the chin to reshape facial balance.
- Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty): Tightening loose skin on the neck.
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty): Reshaping ears for aesthetic purposes.
- Liposculpture: Precise body reshaping by removing localised fat deposits.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): Tightening abdominal muscles and removing excess skin for a firmer midsection.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Improving skin texture, reducing wrinkles, and addressing sun damage.
- Botox Injections: To reduce wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- Dermal Fillers: Restoring volume and reducing wrinkles, often used for nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
Below are some links to various procedures available to men;
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
- Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty for Men
- Male Excess Skin Reduction after Weight Loss or Bariatric Surgery
- Eye Lid Lift – Blepharoplasty for Men
- Male Neck Lift or Z lift
- Rhinoplasty – Nose Reshaping for Men
- Male Chin Augmentation
- Male Face Lift (Rhytidectomy)
Skincare is not feminine, everyone has skin and everyone should look after it. If you are dealing with premature ageing, sunspots and/or discolouration then the Coco Ruby Skin and Anti-Ageing team can help.
Furthermore, the Coco Ruby team offers various options when it comes to cosmetic injections, including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. These are non-surgical ways to accentuate your cheeks, jaw or chin. These products can also be used to reshape your nose with a non-surgical rhinoplasty (suitable for patients only), as well as reduce crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles and fine facial lines.
Our team has decades of aesthetic surgical expertise to help you. We offer consultations at our rooms in Hawthorn.
Visit our FAQ pages, to learn more about your procedure, you can also have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or, Call on 1300 599 990 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute phone chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Click here.
- A Referral from your General Practitioner (GP) or from your Medical Specialist is required (as of 1st July 2023)
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $300 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.