Male Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery for Men in Melbourne VIC
Leading Plastic Surgeons for male Facelifts, Male Breast Reduction for Gynecomastia, Male Rhinoplasty, Abdominoplasty and other cosmetic procedures.
In today’s society, the pressure is not just on women to take pride in their appearance and stay looking younger for long but it is now also on men. As a result, Plastic Surgery for Men has been on the rise over the last few years and is still increasing in popularity. Plastic surgery is not just for women, it’s more inclusive now.
Whether you’re unhappy with the shape of your nose or your chin, the contour of your jawline, your droopy eyelids, excess skin or ‘man boobs’ you no longer have to sit in stoic silence pretending that your looks don’t bother you. If you are unhappy with your looks, change them.
More men than ever before are finding solutions to common appearance concerns through plastic cosmetic surgery for men.
Below is a list of the most common procedures for men:
- Facial rejuvenation (Facelift surgery for men)
- Neck Lift
- Double Chin Injections Treatment
- Eyelid reduction surgery (Eyelid Lift or Blepharoplasty, Canthoplasty, anti-wrinkle injections or other eye rejuvenation procedures)
- Body Contouring and Skin Reduction after weight loss
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Skin Resurfacing or Acne Scar Treatments
- Cheek Augmentation using Dermal Filler Injections
- Chin Strengthening/Chin or Jawline Enhancements
- And, Laser Treatments
This is just a shortlist and is not all-inclusive. Just because the surgery you want to have is not listed here does not mean it can’t be done.
Are you a man considering appearance enhancement procedures or cosmetic surgery to improve your look?
- Do you want to reshape your body and get rid of ‘man boobs’ (Gynaecomastia)?
- Do you think it will help your appearance and attractiveness to enhance your facial contours, reduce puffy eyelids or under-eye bags and under-eye shadows?
- Or, do you want to reduce wrinkles and lines or crows feet, fix a broken nose or refine a crooked, overly large or bumpy nose, and reduce age spots or unsightly moles?
If you are a male looking for cosmetic surgery by a team of Top Melbourne Professionals, you’ve come to the right place. At Coco Ruby, we provide plastic surgery for Women and Men. Moreover, we help a lot of men all around Victoria to refine, improve and enhance their appearance. Whether its enhancements for their body and chest or for their face, eyes and nose.
Your choice of FRACS-qualified Surgery Specialists and a team of expert Dermal Clinicians & Injection Treatment experts will help YOU get the look you’ve been wanting.
Melbourne’s highly-experienced team of elite Plastic Surgeons are located in Hawthorn and Berwick in Victoria, Australia.
Our Specialists are not only highly experienced and very caring but they also fully customise every procedure for each individual patient.
Body Reshaping and Facial Rejuvenation are becoming increasingly popular for men.
Our leading face, skin and body surgeons are not only highly qualified Plastic Surgeons with national and international experience but they also have decades of surgical experience. Furthermore, our Surgeons only operate in accredited hospitals in Melbourne using only experienced anaesthetists and a top team of surgical support staff. This ensures that you receive not only the best surgery but also the best pre and post-op care.
Don’t risk your surgery outcomes and overall health by choosing a less experienced or overseas team.
Rejuvenation and cosmetic surgeries for men – the most popular
More Australian men are requesting aesthetic plastic surgery to enhance their appearances and reduce visible signs of ageing.
- Do you want to look as good on the outside as you feel inside?
- Have years of outdoor work and sun exposure left you wrinkled?
- Do you want your skin to look smoother?
- Has your face aged faster than your body?
- Would you like to look as young as your partner or business colleagues?
- Do you have stubborn body fat or “man boobs”?
- Do you have excess skin folds after significant weight loss?
Don’t worry you’re not alone. Although men may not talk about it as much, Plastic Surgery for Men is more common than you think.
You have options
Men like yourself are realising they have the option to surgically alter the features they were born with, features they have never really liked or which have changed through a sports injury or accident.
Key appearance concerns for men often include:
- genetic puffiness under eyes
- deepening furrows on the forehead or around the mouth and lips
- a prominent, bulbous or crooked nose
- protruding ears
- As well as, enlarged male breasts (Gynaecomastia)
Unfortunately, all of these appearance concerns have a tendency to become more pronounced over time, thank you time and gravity. Fortunately, though, there are many different procedures and combined surgery options that can give you the look you ‘lost’ or have always wanted.
Our Surgeons and Skin & Anti-Ageing team can help remove the appearance of wrinkles and droopy eyelids, as well as help, reshape and re-contour your body after significant weight loss, using a Tummy Tuck or Body Lift procedure.
Our Surgeons also regularly correct “male boobs” with a procedure for male breast reduction, also known as Gynaecomastia surgery.
Are your appearance concerns impeding your self-confidence or impacting your career choices?
Research shows that appearances do matter in a number of social, personal and career situations. A long-term lack of confidence about your appearance can really hold you back from living a full, rewarding life.
Our quality team of caring Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons for Men in Melbourne and surrounding areas can provide you with a number of procedures (eyelids lift, nose job, chin augmentation, Otoplasty/ear pinning, Face Lift Surgery, Abdominoplasty, Male Breast Reduction Surgery) to help you not only look better but feel better too.
Reduce wrinkles and fight the effects of ageing?
Our team can help. Skincare is not feminine, everyone has skin and everyone should look after it. However, if you have neglected your skin over the years and are now dealing with premature ageing, sunspots and/or discolouration then the Coco Ruby Skin and Anti-Ageing team can help.
Furthermore, the Coco Ruby team (in Berwick and Hawthorn East, Melbourne) offer some of the best-recognised brand names when it comes to cosmetic injections, including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. These are non-surgical ways to accentuate your cheeks, jaw or chin. These products can also be used to reshape your nose with a non-surgical rhinoplasty (suitable patients only), as well as reduce crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles and fine facial lines.
Gravity, sports, sun exposure, injuries, cumulative weight gain and natural ageing processes can leave you looking older than you feel.
If you are wanting to change a disproportionate or misshaped nose, remedy a recessed jawline (chin), reduce protruding breast tissue or reduce wrinkles and lines around your eyes, mouth or forehead — our elite team can help you to get a pleasingly and natural-looking result.
Seven of the most popular plastic surgery procedures for men in Melbourne VIC
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
- Excess Skin Reduction after Weight Loss or Bariatric Surgery
- Eye Lift – Blepharoplasty
- Neck Lift or Z lift
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping)
- Chin Augmentation
- Face Lift
Our team have decades of aesthetic surgical expertise to help you look your best. We offer consultations in Melbourne in Hawthorn and Berwick. Just send a Confidential Enquiry form to start the process.
Your Surgical Journey for Cosmetic Plastic Surgery for Men
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, you can also have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or, Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute phone chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Click here.
- A Referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Attend our Regular Practice FREE events and hear from our Team of Plastic Surgeons along with their top support team.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
Plastic Surgery for Men Located in Melbourne
Cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery consultations for men can be scheduled with our Specialist Plastic Surgeons at: Hawthorn East – Specialist Plastic Surgeons and Cosmetic Injections and Dermal Fillers.
Ready to explore your plastic surgery options? Send a confidential enquiry form today (below) or phone our experienced Patient Care Team on 1300 264 811.