If you are seeking female Plastic or Cosmetic surgery performed by a team of Certified Surgeons, Coco Ruby specialises in aesthetic plastic surgery for women. We have assisted numerous women across Victoria and Australia in achieving their desired appearance. Whether you would like surgery for your body, face, eyes, or nose, our team of qualified Specialists with FRACS (Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons) certification, along with expert Dermal Clinicians and Injection Treatment professionals, are dedicated to helping you achieve the results you wish for.
Below are Melbourne’s highly-experienced team of Plastic Surgeons, located in Hawthorn in Victoria, Australia.
- Dr Craig Rubinstein – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Dr Patrick Briggs – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- Dr Stephen Kleid – Ear Nose and Throat Surgeon
- Mr Gary Kode – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Dr Broughton Snell – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Our Specialists are not only highly experienced and caring but they also fully customise every procedure to the patient. This ensures that every patient gets the surgery and the results that are right for them and their body.
Cosmetic Procedures Available for Women
It is important for women considering plastic surgery to consult with a qualified and experienced surgeon to discuss their individual concerns and goals. The suitability of a specific procedure can vary based on an individual’s unique anatomy and overall health
- Breast Augmentation: Changing breast size and shape using implants.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy): Lifting and reshaping breasts.
- Breast Reduction: Reducing breast size to alleviate discomfort and change proportions.
- Liposuction: Removing excess fat from specific areas.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): Tightening abdominal muscles and removing excess skin.
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy): Addressing excess skin and wrinkles.
- Rhinoplasty: Reshaping the nose for aesthetic or functional purposes.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty): Removing excess skin from the eyelids and removing puffiness around the eyes.
- Lip Augmentation: Changing lip volume and shape using fillers.
- Labiaplasty: Reshaping or reducing the size of the labia for aesthetic or functional reasons.
- Thigh Lift: Removing excess skin and fat from the thighs.
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty): Removing excess skin and fat from the upper arms.
Below is a list of the most common procedures for women:
- Breast Surgery
- Stomach and Body Surgery
- Facial Surgery, Facial Rejuvenation, Neck Lift
- Labiaplasty Surgery