Download the 2023 Blepharoplasty Guide
This complete guide to Blepharoplasty surgery covers everything you need to know about this procedure, including:
- Your surgery explained
- How to assess if you are a suitable candidate.
- Planning for your surgery
- Answers to most frequently asked questions.
- Before and after gallery
- Visit the Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) page
Have you been thinking about getting blepharoplasty surgery? We will discuss with you; what it entails, how much it costs, what to expect after your procedure and also what your recovery will look like.
What is a Blepharoplasty?
Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) refers to a surgical procedure that improves the shape of the eyelids and reduces eyelid skin. You can have either an upper or lower Blepharoplasty.
- An Upper Blepharoplasty removes the excess or stretched skin of the upper eyelid to reduce a puffy, ‘hooded’ eyelid appearance.
- A Lower Blepharoplasty can help surgically reduce under-eye ‘bags’ and may address under-eye wrinkles, lines and puffiness.