For patients considering plastic surgery on a range of different procedures who are looking for plastic surgery information?
- Choose your SPECIFIC procedure from below and fill in your details to receive your guide
- Phone us on 03 8849 1444 for further information or to schedule a confidential consultation
- Download the appropriate E-BOOK with more information
Get the Breast Augmentation Surgery guide!
Get the Breast Reduction Surgery guide!
Read more about Breast Reduction
Considering Breast Lift Surgery? Get the guide Mastopexy surgery e-book/guide.
Read more about Breast Lift
Considering Revision Breast Surgery? Get the guide!
Vist the Remove and Replace Implant Surgery page
Male Breast Reduction Guide
Visit the Gynaecomastia Surgery Information page.
Excess Body Skin Guides
Tummy Tuck Surgery Guide
Read more about Tummy Tuck Surgery
Mummy Makeover Surgery Guide
Read about Mummy Makeover
Arm Lift Surgery Guide
Read about Brachioplasty Surgery
Excess Skin or Body Lift Guide
Learn more about Body Contouring
Liposuction Guide – Guide to Skin Reduction Surgery after Weight Loss.
Learn more about Liposuction
Nose Job Surgery Guide
Learn more on Rhinoplasty
Facelift or Neck Lift Surgery Guides
Get our Blepharoplasty Guide!
Visit the Eyelid Surgery page.
Surgical Journey Guides
Specific Cosmetic Surgery Procedure eBooks – Ultimate Guides for Surgery Patients and Additional Resources for Patients considering Plastic Surgery Click Here.
Want to know more about your Cosmetic Surgery options, or how to choose a Surgeon?
Our Procedures Guides page contain downloadable E-BOOKS with resources that will help you better understand what’s involved with popular plastic surgery procedures – and how to research your best cosmetic surgery options in Australia.
These Downloadable PDF eBooks are Recommended for patients exploring different cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Downloadable – no cost
- Easy-to-read format
- Contains helpful research information about various cosmetic surgery options
- Helps you know which questions to ask your Surgeon
How to use our eBooks:
- Best read BEFORE attending a consultation with a top Plastic Surgeon
- Helps you get the MOST out of your consultation
- A great precursor for attending an Information Evening EVENT
- You can also phone a Patient Care Coordinator on03 8849 1444 with questions
Need help planning? Want to understand how to speed up your surgery recovery? If yes, visit our Planning and Recovery Guides pages.
For more information about Cosmetic Surgery by our Team’s top Specialist Plastic Surgeons, please phone our Patient Care Team on (03) 8849 1444.
Or send an enquiry form (below). We look forward to assisting you in your cosmetic surgery research and your plastic surgery procedures.
Our team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons’ affiliations include: