MBBS (Melb), FRACS (Plast)
Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon – Melbourne, Victoria
Dr Geoff Barnett is one of Melbourne’s most experienced Plastic Surgeons for Face, Breast and Body Surgery. A dedicated Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr Barnett is renowned for providing aesthetically pleasing, natural-looking results. You’ll appreciate his approachable nature and his dedication to exceptional pre-surgery and post-operative care. Dr Barnett has practised in Hawthorn for over 35 years and assisted more than 5000 patients to achieve life-changing outcomes. He is an exceptionally caring Surgeon with a passion for providing the right information and dedicated care for all of his patients.
Dr Geoff Barnett’s speciality surgical procedures include:
- Facelift and Neck Lift
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift)
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Body Contouring after Weight Loss
- Arm Lift Surgery and Liposuction
- Breast Enlargement (Augmentation)
- Complex Breast Surgery
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy Surgery)
- Breast Reduction
- Gynaecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
Download Dr Geoff Barnett’s Bio
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Monash University
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (FRACS) The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
In addition to his 35+ years of experience, Dr Barnett has also gained international Plastic Surgery education and training at the Odstock Hospital in Salisbury, UK. His advanced training includes a wide range of Specialist Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery procedures for women and men.
Primary Areas of Focus
Dr Barnett dedicates his practice to Facelifts, Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery), Breast Augmentation and other Breast Procedures, Arm Lift Surgery and other Body Contouring procedures including Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) and Male Breast Reduction for Gynaecomastia.
Dr Barnett is also highly skilled in performing Transaxillary Breast Implants, particularly for patients of Asian descent and those with darker skin complexions. The Transaxillary Breast Implant procedure is performed by making the incision through the under-arm instead of under the breast fold. This can help hide the telltale signs of breast surgery and assist in the prevention of keloid scars.
Why choose Dr Barnett?
Dr Barnett is a highly-qualified and skilled surgeon who’s helped thousands of patients feel happier about how they look. His patients find him to be an excellent, empathetic and caring communicator. You’ll appreciate his vast procedure knowledge and his extensive experience. Dr Barnett also prides himself on his personal support and patient after-care, with over 35 years of surgical experience.
Dr Barnett is available to see patients in Hawthorn East in Melbourne, Victoria
Dr Geoff Barnett is currently a member of:
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- The Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- The Medico-Legal Society of Victoria
Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your consultation with Dr Barnett.