Dr Douglas McManamny has Retired from Plastic Surgery
We wish Dr Douglas McManamny all the best for the future. Dr McManamny was one of our Melbourne Clinic’s leading plastic surgeons and his professionalism, attention to detail and years of surgical experience, was second to none.
Renowned for his surgical expertise in facial rejuvenation techniques (Facelift, Necklift & Deep Chemical Skin Peels), nose reshaping surgery (Rhinoplasty) and all forms of Breast Surgery and Tummy Tuck Surgery, Dr McManamny was calming attentive, precise and professional in his approach to complex cosmetic, plastic surgery procedures and his patients.
For over three decades, Dr McManamny dedicated his career to understanding and refining the techniques of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery procedures for women and men.
We wish him all the best in his future endeavours.
Are you searching for a Specialist Plastic Surgeon for your Facelift, Rhinoplasty, Breast Surgery or Abdominoplasty Tummy Tuck procedure?
Dr Richard Sackelariou has extensive experience in a wide range of cosmetic and corrective surgeries of the face, breast and body.
Request a confidential consultation with Dr Sackelariou to learn what cosmetic surgery options will help you get a good result that is still natural looking and in balance with your face or physique.
It is important and helpful for patients to have the best possible teams accompanying them throughout all aspects of their plastic or cosmetic surgery journey.
If you are considering plastic surgery our in-house team of surgeons, surgical assistants, nurses and experienced Anaesthetists are patient-focused and dedicated to delivering quality patient care, recovery advice and procedure information.
Do you know the difference between a Cosmetic Surgeon versus a Specialist Plastic Surgeon?
Follow us on Social Media
Find us on Facebook for more information and patient reviews.
Follow us on Instagram to keep up with the latest in Plastic Surgery news.
Next Step: Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Book Now
- A Referral from your GP or from your Specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Surgeon by paying the $300 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Attend our Regular Practice FREE Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons along with their top support team.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Please contact us using the form below to arrange a consultation with one of our expert Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Team on (03) 8849 1444.
Visit our Downloadable Guides page for more information about Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery options and research in Australia.