Information for Doctors and Referring Patients for Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery offers a range of Breast, Body, Nose and Face Cosmetic Plastic Surgery by some of Australia’s most experienced surgeons. Here you will find helpful resources for Doctors and Medical Professionals about Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and dealing with potential patient Complications.
Referring to a Surgeon at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery
About our Melbourne Surgeons & their Specialities
- Dr Craig Rubinstein – Breast and Tummy Surgery for Women in Melbourne
- Dr Patrick Briggs – Breast, Body, Face and Gender/SRS Surgery for Women and Men in Melbourne
- Dr Rebecca Wyten – Breast and Tummy Surgery for Women in Melbourne
- Dr Geoffrey Barnett – Breast, Body, Face Surgery and Body lifts for post-weight loss patients in Melbourne
- Dr Richard Sackelariou – Breast, Nose and Face Surgery in Melbourne and Sydney
- Dr Stephen Kleid – ENT Surgeon – Nose Surgery in Melbourne
We currently don’t offer Skin Cancer Surgery, Hand Surgery, SRS or Trauma Surgery – however, we can help you find another reliable surgeon to refer to.
Tips for Writing a Patient Referral for Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
Please FAX your referral letter to (03) 9429 8456 or send by email to email@example.com
A valid Referral is required for any Surgery to be eligible for a Medicare Item Number. A GP referral is valid for 12 months and a Specialist Referral is valid for 3 months.
Download our Guide to Medicare and Health Insurance for Plastic Surgery
Download Our Clinic Guide
Useful Information for Doctors & your Patients
- Medicare Item Numbers, Criteria and Guidelines for Plastic Surgery
- Guide to understanding Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (BIA-ALCL) risks
- Managing Risks of Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- What is BII Breast Implant Illness?
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CLINIC
- The main Coco Ruby clinic is located in Hawthorn and Berwick, Victoria
- We look after many doctors, nurses and their family members at our clinic
Download ALL the Plastic Surgery Procedure Guides & Patient Journey Guides
You can access all our guides and checklists online or we are happy to send out printed copies of these guides to any Victorian Medical Clinics – just contact us.