Coco Ruby is currently Recruiting for the following positions – Please apply via Seek
- Medical Receptionist, either Full-Time or Part-Time.
- Patient Consultant, someone that will Handle Patient Enquiries or Patient Coordination.
- Practice Nurse
- As well as, a Practice Manager
Join Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery – with the highest number of 5-star ratings of any plastic surgeon practice in Australia.
Current Job Openings on SEEK
- SEEK AD – Patient Consultant – Handling Inbound Patient Enquiries or Medical Secretary
- SEEK AD – Medical Receptionist
Read our Blog about an Aesthetic Industry career and working in Cosmetic Surgery at Coco Ruby
Coco Ruby Medical – Our Vision
Our Vision is to deliver outstanding results for our patients who value not only extensive surgical experience, precision and empathy bur also great communication and high-quality outcomes.
Furthermore, we strive to deliver a 5-star patient experience with advanced techniques, expertise and constant patient feedback. We also aim to remain at the forefront of cosmetic surgery rejuvenation and advances in cosmetic procedures.
Coco Ruby Values and Purpose
Our Values. What’s really important to us?
Our team is committed to fostering an atmosphere where patients feel comfortable to ask questions or express concerns as they journey through their surgery or skin rejuvenation experiences.
- We are highly focused on maintaining an environment where patients feel not only heard and listened to but understood and cared for by every member of our team.
- This includes treating each and every patient with dignity, respect and collaborative communication.
- Moreover, we know patients need to feel comfortable to ask any and all questions they have about a procedure, surgeon or healing process.
It’s all about evidence-based medical care, experience, listening, respect and trust.
- Being ethical, honest and trustworthy.
- Taking pride in your professional appearance and manner.
- Mutual respect and loyalty.
- Delivering an outstanding patient experience.
- Providing high quality and holistic patient improvement pathway.
- Being safe and compliant whilst also managing risks.
- Building and maintaining premier facilities and technologies.
- Managing our reputation both online and in our community.
- Best practice marketing and promotion activities.
- Building the group reputation and surgeon/specialist personal brands.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and growth.
- A focus on learning as well as professional development.
- Creating systems and following processes with attention to detail.
- Offering different locations around Melbourne VIC (Berwick, Hawthorn etc) as well as experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeon associates located around Australia & New Zealand.
Fostering an attitude of continuous learning and improvement is our motto.
- Commitment to Teamwork and having fun.
- We work towards better surgical outcomes for patients.
- Working in a modern well-equipped practice with new technology.
- Being part of a growing and learning organisation.
- Being respectful of both patient privacy and confidentiality.
What do we look for?
There’s a unique skill set that helps some candidates stand out from the crowd.
Traits we look for to fill current Job Openings in the Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery industry in Melbourne, Victoria.
Good Candidates for current job openings in the cosmetic industry and plastic surgery sectors include individuals who have:
- Commitment to excellence as well as a caring, kind attitude.
- Both excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC savvy (knowing GENIE scheduling systems, MBS processes, Surgery Quoting and other medical computing systems can be helpful).
- Dedication to providing great service to patients as they move through their journey from exploring a procedure to having a surgery
- Understanding healing and recovery after Plastic Surgery
- Flexibility in scheduling to meet patient needs and varying Surgery schedules
- Team-based collaboration mentality with a great sense of humour
- Interest in pursuing continuing education and skills improvements and attending out of hours training when required
- Understanding how body appearance, BMI and facial features impact self-perception and confidence
- An interest in the beauty and skin sector involving everything from skin resurfacing/skincare, mineral makeup to laser treatments through to surgical alternatives and plastic or cosmetic surgery enhancements.
What you Need to Succeed in a Career is Cosmetic Medicine or Plastic Surgery and Skin Care
- To succeed in the field of aesthetics, you have to be highly dedicated to working with cosmetic patients and
- To offer consistently excellent service at all times
- You’ll also need to have a strong interest in appearance plus have a professional, caring communication style and phone manners
It is often a demanding yet rewarding job role that requires both dedication and commitment to professional growth and patient care excellence.
What we don’t want!
- People looking to do the bare minimum will not fit into our team of caring medical professionals
- People that are NOT positive & optimistic or who aren’t team players
- And, people who do NOT take pride in maintaining a professional presentation and a caring nature for patients
- Unskilled Nurse Injectors
We are looking ONLY for dedicated leaders who value creating lifelong relationships with patients as well as people who are dedicated to offering patient care service at premium levels.
Please note: An Aesthetics Clinic role will NOT tend to suit individuals who prefer working dedicated hours or shifts, such as are often found in Public Hospital settings; instead, flexibility is required to meet the needs of the patients who are having cosmetic surgery. Because our Plastic Surgery team strives to reach the best levels of patient care excellence, some flexibility in your schedule will be required.
For more information or questions email – email@example.com (No Recruiters please!)