Our Vision is to deliver quality patient care for our patients who value not only surgical experience but also great communication and outcomes tailored to their needs.
VALUES AND PURPOSE
Our Values. What’s important to us?
Our team is committed to fostering an atmosphere where patients feel comfortable asking questions and expressing their concerns as they journey through their surgery or skin procedure experiences.
- We are committed to maintaining an environment where patients feel not only heard and listened to but understood and cared for by every member of our team.
- This includes treating every patient with dignity, respect, and collaborative communication.
- Moreover, we know patients need to feel comfortable asking the questions they have about a procedure, surgeon, or healing process.
It’s all about evidence-based medical care, experience, listening, respect and trust.
- Ethical, honest and trustworthy.
- Taking pride in both your professional appearance and manner.
- Mutual respect and loyalty.
- Delivering an outstanding patient experience.
- Providing high-quality and holistic patient improvement pathway.
- Being safe and compliant whilst also managing risks.
- Building and maintaining premier facilities and technologies.
- Managing our reputation both online and in our community.
- Best practice marketing and promotion activities.
- Building the group reputation and surgeon/specialist personal brands.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and growth.
- A focus on learning as well as professional development.
- Creating systems and following processes with attention to detail.
- Offering different locations around Melbourne VIC (Berwick, Hawthorn etc) as well as experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeon associates located around Australia & New Zealand.
Fostering an attitude of continuous learning and improvement is our motto.
- Commitment to both Teamwork and having fun.
- We work towards better surgical outcomes for patients.
- Working in a modern well-equipped practice with new technology.
- Being part of a growing and learning organization.
- Being respectful of both patient privacy and confidentiality.
Candidates – What do we look for?
There’s a unique skill set that helps some candidates stand out from the crowd.
Traits we look for to fill current Job Openings in the Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery industry in Melbourne, Victoria.
Good Candidates for current job openings in the cosmetic industry and plastic surgery sectors include individuals who have:
- Commitment to excellence as well as a caring, kind attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- PC savvy
- Dedication to providing quality care to patients as they move through their journey from exploring a procedure to having surgery
- Understanding healing and recovery after cosmetic procedures
- Flexibility in scheduling to meet patient needs and shifting demands
- Team-based collaboration mentality with an upbeat demeanor
- Interest in pursuing developing capabilities and skills improvements and attending out-of-hours training when required
- Understanding how body appearance, BMI, and facial features relate to how one sees themselves
- An interest in the beauty industry. From skin resurfacing/skincare to laser treatments, surgical alternatives, and plastic or cosmetic surgery.
What you Need to Succeed in a Career is Cosmetic Medicine or Plastic Surgery and Skin Care
- To succeed in the field of aesthetics, you have to be highly dedicated to working with cosmetic patients and
- To offer consistently excellent service at all times
- You’ll also need to have a strong interest in appearance plus have a professional, caring communication style and phone manners
It is often a demanding yet rewarding job role that requires both dedication and commitment to professional growth and patient care excellence.
What we don’t want!
- People looking to do the bare minimum will not fit into our team of caring medical professionals
- Individuals that are NOT positive & optimistic or who aren’t team players
- People who do NOT take pride in maintaining a professional presentation and a caring nature for patients
- Unskilled Nurse Injectors
We are looking ONLY for dedicated leaders who value creating lifelong relationships with patients as well as people who are dedicated to offering patient care service at premium levels.
Please note: An Aesthetics Clinic role will NOT tend to suit individuals who prefer working dedicated hours or shifts, such as are often found in Public Service settings; instead, flexibility is required to meet the needs of the patients who are having surgery to revise or change appearance. Because our Plastic Surgery team strives to reach the best levels of patient care excellence, some flexibility in your schedule will be required.
For more information about career opportunities or questions email – email@example.com (No Recruiters please!)