Covid-19 Safety Guidelines for Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery
The following Covid-19 safety guidelines have been put into place to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Our clinic follows the ‘Australasian Society of Plastic Surgeons’ Covid-19 Safety Guidelines. The team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery look forward to your visit to our practice and wish to reassure you that we have additional procedures in place to ensure your safety. Please be patient as we are adopting a “Low patient flow” in the clinic to ensure COVID precautions are taken.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation in advance.
1. When you attend our clinic, one of our staff will ask you these questions. If you have experienced or are currently experiencing any of the symptoms below please contact us so we can reschedule your appointment.
- Recent overseas travel
- Recent contact with known or suspected Covid-19 patient in the past two weeks
- Reside in or visited a known high-risk area with a cluster of cases
- Recently tested for COVID-19. If Yes, specify: Date, Time, Result
Whether you have the following:-
- A Temperature of > 38°C
- A cough
- A sore throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Other respiratory systems
- A recent loss of sense of smell
Your Temperature will be measured and recorded on the day of your consultation/appointment.
2. Contact Tracing Records are to be filled in on arrival at the clinic, located at reception. This includes anyone entering the building including surgeons, staff, patients, visitors and any deliveries.
3. If you say YES to any of the above questions and/or if your record a temperature of above 37.5°C, you will be referred to attend the nearest COVID-19 testing centre and your appointment will be rescheduled.
4. When you attend the clinic, please adopt the following COVID-19 specific public safety guidelines
- Wear a face mask
- Hand hygiene
- Observe Safe distancing 1.5M
- Non-contact greeting
- Cough etiquette (cough into elbow)
5. On arrival we ask that you phone the clinic on 1300 599 990 and to PLEASE WAIT IN YOUR CAR, someone will come and get you or we will call/SMS you when we are ready to see you.
The Next Steps – What to do Next
- Visit the FAQs pages and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your consultation with Dr Rubinstein
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes