All Events are currently postponed due to covid.
To register your interest please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll contact you when we have details about our next event.
Are you considering a cosmetic or surgical procedure for your breasts, body or face?
Discover more about the options available to you, including breast surgery, body contouring, cosmetic injections, eyelid surgery, facial rejuvenation and more at our upcoming monthly Free Event – our patient information evenings
Meet our team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons, Cosmetic Injectors and Dermal Clinicians and take advantage of the unique opportunity to:
- Discuss your surgical options face-to-face with a member of our team.
- Hear from previous patients about their surgical journeys and see real before and after images.
- Discover first-hand what exactly your cosmetic or surgical procedure may involve.
- Learn about the latest cosmetic injecting trends, laser facial treatments, anti-ageing options, skincare tips and more.
Have your questions answered at the Free Event
If you’re considering a plastic or cosmetic procedure, our patient information evening is a great place to start.
Our team of highly qualified and experienced professionals will help to answer your questions, such as:
- Where do I start?
- Is it worth going overseas?
- How long and where will my operation take place?
- What breast implant size is right for me and what options are available to help me find this?
- Is my procedure safe, and what are the possible complications?
- How long will my recovery take?
When is the Free Event held?
The event is hosted at our clinic at 759 Burwood Road in Hawthorn East, Melbourne, Victoria.
Date: Thursdays – 8 Events per year.
Time: 6:30 pm start to approx. 8:15 pm
How do I secure my place at the Information Event?
Our patient information evenings are free of charge, so you won’t need to purchase a ticket. You will, however, be required to RSVP as places are limited.
What should I expect?
Our patient information evening provides the perfect opportunity for you to learn more about specific procedures you may be considering within an informal, relaxed setting.
6:00 pm – Arrive early to register and enjoy some bubbles and canapes
6:30 pm – Welcome from our team
6:45 pm – Presentations/case studies from the Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery, Injectable and Dermal Teams.
7:30 pm – Opportunity to meet and mingle with our team and ask any questions about your preferred treatment or procedure.
8:00 pm – Winner of up to 5 special door prizes announced (Cosmeceuticals, Gourmet and Boutique Goodies)
8:15 pm – Take home your gift bag