- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) can be helpful to reduce sagging eyelid skin
- Eyelid surgery can also improve your vision when it becomes impacted by ptotic upper eyelid skin
- Some patients may also be eligible for a Medicare Rebate
For more information Download Our Guide to Blepharoplasty
The Eye Area Makeover – Blepharoplasty Surgery.
Your eyes say a lot about your mood, health and emotional outlook – even, perhaps, becoming a reflection of your personality. It is all the more important to make your eyes look as good as possible whether you’re attending a red carpet event or just want to look better in photos. Perhaps you’re wanting to wear mascara and eye makeup that will be clearly visible on your eyelids rather than hidden by puffy skin or eye bags.
If you’re thinking about refreshing your eyelid area with an eyelid lift procedure, you’re definitely not alone. Eyelid surgery is one of the most frequently requested cosmetic procedures in Australia – as well as in Hollywood – for anti-ageing and for medical (vision improvement) reasons.
Eyelid Surgery: Do you need an eyelid lift?
Most of us are conscious of our appearance and how it changes with every passing year.
Celebrities who are constantly hounded by the Paparazzi (photographers desperate to get an unflattering, out-of-character celebrity photo to sell to journals) are often even more appearance-consciousness than the rest of us. That’s why so many celebrities choose to have eyelid surgery as one of their first facial rejuvenation procedures (along with laser skin resurfacing, skin peels, injectables and facelifts).
So if your eyes have it, or used to have it, as the saying goes, and you want to do something about the puffiness, eye bags or drooping eyelids, plastic surgery can help.
And you don’t need to wait until you can barely see due to sagging upper eyelids – Our Surgeons are seeing people of many different ages opting for rejuvenating eyelid lifts and early Blepharoplasty surgery to help keep their faces looking refreshed.
Natural-looking Blepharoplasty results can be accomplished by an expert Eyelid Surgeon (Plastic Surgeon or Oculoplastic Surgeon)
A well-done eyelid lift (a natural-looking Blepharoplasty) is difficult to spot, but it’s relatively easy for anyone to spot a poorly done eyelid lift procedure.
That’s why it’s so important to choose the right Plastic Surgeon or Oculoplastic Specialist Surgeon who has extensive experience in getting natural-looking eyelid surgery results – and who can avoid the common Blepharoplasty mistakes.
Download the Blepharoplasty Guide!
Blepharoplasty Plastic Surgery is one of the most common Cosmetic facial procedures performed for women and men in Australia.
With little downtime and excellent facial rejuvenation results, it’s no wonder that many Celebrities, musicians, empty-nesters and professionals are having natural-looking eyelid surgery to freshen up their lids.
Are you considering an eyelid lift procedure (Blepharoplasty surgery)?
As many celebrities know, Blepharoplasty surgery can actually take years off of your perceived age.
A Blepharoplasty procedure helps to reduce the fine lines and crows feet around your eyes. Lower blepharoplasty can also reduce yours under-eye bags.
You’ll end up with a more refreshed look and, for patients who’s eyelids were sagging over their pupils, improved vision.
Top Tips for Eyelid Lift Surgery Scheduling
- You may be able to schedule your eyelid lift surgery close to the end of a working week.
- This can help you use the weekend for resting and recovery time.
- Plus, if you heal well, follow your Surgeon’s post-op instructions, use the Rapid Recovery pack – and are eligible to wear special post-op camouflage makeup (if needed) – you can probably return to a gentle working environment in just a few days.
- Everyone’s working environment varies, so be sure to ask your Surgeon how long YOU should rest and how much time to take off from work, if needed, before resuming your normal working activities.
- Stitches are typically hidden in the crease of the eyelid and you may have bruising and some swelling but it usually resolves over several days.
- Your stitches will be scheduled for removal by your Surgeon or his Nurse approximately 3 to 7 days after your Surgery.
If you’re thinking about rejuvenating your eyelids using plastic surgery methods or cosmetic procedures including injectables, we can direct you to our top Eyelid and Facial Rejuvenation Surgeons at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery,
Just send an enquiry form and one of our caring Patient Care Coordinators will contact you to help you schedule a confidential consultation with one of our leading Surgeons or alternatively phone one of our Patient Care Coordinator on 1300 264 811