Tuberous Breast Before and After Photos in Melbourne VIC – Corrective Breast Surgery
These Tubular/Tuberous Breast Surgery before and after photos* of our patients are helpful to preview, BUT its important to remember every woman has a unique body and breast shape. Both your results and your surgery needs can vary widely from these photographs, and an in-person consultation is recommended.
A personalised consultation with one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons is essential to establish what result you can expect after the procedure, based on not only your body but also your appearance preferences.
Tuberous Breasts – Before and After Photos
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons have helped many patients with tuberous breast tissue to gain more shapely and natural-looking breasts.
For more information about the surgical procedure for tubular or tuberose/tuberous breast development, our procedure page has excellent information about surgery, recovery, risks as well as the cost of Tuberous Breast Surgery.
Our Leading Melbourne Plastic Surgeons perform Corrective Breast Surgery
You have your choice of five of Melbourne’s most experienced Plastic Surgeons specialists for Tuberous Breast Surgery. In Melbourne, you can visit our Specialist Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeons in either Hawthorn East near Richmond, Toorak & Kew; Berwick (near Pakenham, Cranbourne and Frankston) or Williamstown (for Geelong and surrounding western Victoria suburbs).
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Book Now
- A Referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $300 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Attend our Regular Practice FREE Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons along with their top support team.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
How Do I Start the Process of Getting Breast Surgery for tuberous breasts?
The first step is getting in touch with one of our clinics. We have internationally respected top Plastic Surgeons who exceed national requirements for qualifications for cosmetic and plastic surgery so you can trust in the quality of both our patient services and the surgery results we’ll be aiming for to enhance your appearance or reduce asymmetry and tuberosity.