Tuberous Breast Before & After Photos – Corrective Breast Surgery
These Tubular/Tuberous Breast Surgery before and after photos* of our patients are helpful to preview, BUT every woman has a unique body and breast shape. Your results and your surgery needs can vary widely from these photographs, and an in-person consultation is recommended. A personalised consultation with one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons is essential to establish what result you can expect after the procedure, based on your body and your appearance preferences.
For more information about the surgical procedure involved with tubular or tuberose/tuberous breast development, our procedure page has excellent information about Surgery, recovery, risks and costs of Tuberous Breast Surgery.
Tuberous Breasts – Before & After Photos
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons have helped many patients with tuberous breast tissue to gain more shapely and natural-looking breasts.
In Melbourne, you can visit our Specialist Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeons in Hawthorn East near Richmond, Toorak & Kew; Berwick (near Pakenham, Cranbourne and Frankston) or Williamstown (for Geelong and surrounding western Victoria suburbs).
Procedure Information and Surgery Guides:
Our Leading Melbourne Plastic Surgeons perform Corrective Breast Surgery
Your choice of five of Melbourne’s most experienced Plastic Surgeons specialists for Tuberous Breast Surgery
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Geoff Barnett – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Richard Sackelariou– Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Our Team of Surgeons – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Book Now
- A Referral from your GP or from your Specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $300 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Attend our Regular Practice FREE Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons along with their top support team.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
How Do I Start the Process of Getting Breast Surgery for tuberous breasts?
The first step is getting in touch with one of our clinics. We have internationally respected top Plastic Surgeons who exceed national requirements for qualifications for cosmetic and plastic surgery so you can trust in the quality of both our patient services and the surgery results we’ll be aiming for to enhance your appearance or reduce asymmetry and tuberosity.
Read more on Tuberous Breast surgery
Visit our FAQ pages