Real Patient Breast Lift with Implants Before and After Gallery ~ Melbourne
Our ‘Before and After’ Breast Lift & Augmentation Surgery patients are shown below. These demonstrate a variety of patient outcomes from our Melbourne, Victoria (Australia) Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Hawthorn East and Berwick.
The Breast Lift with Implants procedure is a combination of a Breast Lift and a Breast Augmentation – It is one of the most challenging operations for any Surgeon.
*Note that surgery results can vary from patient to patient and that all invasive surgery has risks.
Considering Breast Lift Surgery? Get the guide Mastopexy surgery e-book/guide.
Read more about Breast Lift
Visit our FAQs page, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries*.
What to do Next
The first step is getting in touch with one of our clinics.
We have extensively experienced top-class Plastic Surgeons who have specialised in complex breast procedures such as Breast Lifts with Implants (a Mastopexy Augmentation procedure).
As fully qualified Plastic Surgeons, our Surgeons exceed national requirements for qualifications for cosmetic surgery. With an excellent reputation for precise surgical skills and customisation to suit the individual, you can trust in the QUALITY of both our service and the RESULTS you’ll get.
If you live in or around Melbourne or Berwick, you can’t ask for a better surgical care experience by a stellar Surgical and support care team.
If you live outside of Melbourne, Australia, contact us for a recommendation to a Specialist Plastic Surgeon near you.
Book your Breast Lift with Upper Breast Enlargement Consultation
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute phone chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Click here.
- A referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $300 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Please contact us using the form below to arrange a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Team on 1300 264 811
Meet our Specialist Plastic Surgeons