Fat Transfer Breast Enhancement Before and After Gallery
Shown below are fat transfer photos of real Breast Enlargement patients of Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery. These are results of Natural Breast Augmentation using their own Fat sourced through liposuction from other parts of the body (Autologous Fat Grafting). Not all patients are suitable Breast fat transfer candidates – for more information read the Fat Transfer to Breast page.
Fat to be transferred is typically taken from the lower body, stomach, buttock, thighs or behind knees. Only a smallish amount of fat can be transferred in each procedure to ensure maximum fat survival and patient safety. Ideally, enough fat survives the transfer to enable a size increase of about one cup. Your recovery, diet and general health after the transfer can impact the amount of fat that is retained.
Dr Rebecca Wyten is an expert at the Fat Grafting to Breast Procedure having studied with European Specialists. She has been able to get very good results with all types of patients – even patients with little fat reserves.
*Disclaimer: Results vary from patient to patient. All invasive surgery has risks. More patient before and after photos are available in our clinic during an event or a personal consultation with a Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
Real Patient Fat Transfer Gallery – Melbourne
Download Our Breast Surgery Guide
What to Do Next
HOW TO BOOK YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
- Email us below or Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Book Now
- A Referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $300 booking fee.
WANT MORE INFORMATION BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR SURGEON CONSULTATION?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Attend our Regular Practice FREE Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons along with their top support team.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR SURGEON CONSULTATION
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Please contact us using the form below to arrange a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Team on 1300 264 811