Our Breast Implant Removal and Replacement Before and After Photo Gallery, offers insight into the outcomes our patients have been able to achieve through surgery.
Breast Implant Removal and Replacement, also known as revision breast surgery, is a procedure designed to address various concerns related to existing breast implants. This surgical approach involves the removal of current implants, followed by the replacement with new ones, tailored to the patient’s medical needs.
This procedure is chosen for a variety of reasons, including changing implant size, shape, or type, addressing issues with the initial implants, or addressing natural changes that have occurred over time.
Learn more about Implant Remove and Replace Surgery.
Download the 2023 Breast Implant Removal and Replacement Guide
This complete guide to Breast Implant Removal and Replacement surgery covers everything you need to know about this procedure, including:
- Your surgery explained
- How to assess if you are a good candidate.
- Planning for your surgery
- Answers to most frequently asked questions.
- Before and after gallery
- Learn more about Implant Remove and Replace Surgery.
Breast Implant Removal and Replacement Before and After Photos
As a result of the revised AHPRA guidelines that came into effect on July 1st, 2023, our website is currently undergoing significant modifications. This has necessitated the removal of a substantial portion of our Before and After photos due to non-compliance with the updated regulations. While our primary priority is to ensure the accuracy and relevance of our content, we are committed to reintroducing a wider selection of before and after photos as soon as possible.
Breast Implant Remove and Replace Photo Gallery
DISCLAIMER: The outcomes shown are only relevant for these patients and do not necessarily reflect the results other patients may experience, as results may vary due to many factors including the individual’s genetics, diet and exercise.
Specialist Plastic Surgeon with breast surgery expertise
- Phone our Specialist Plastic Surgeons team on 1300 599 990
- Consultations are available in Hawthorn, Melbourne.
- However, some revision implant surgery patients are better off having a subsequent breast lift. However, this varies from patient to patient.
- Reasons for replacement surgery also vary.
Meet Our Team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons Dr Patrick Briggs, Dr Broughton Snell and Mr Gary Kode all perform Breast Implant Removal and Replacement Surgery. Dr Craig Rubinstein also performs this procedure, however he typically only does removal and replacement surgery on patients that underwent their Breast Augmentation Mammoplasty with him.
Our team in Melbourne are all Specialist Plastic Surgeons with FRACS recognition, whose affiliations also include:
Breast Implant remove and replace – Want more information?
- You can phone 1300 599 990
- Another option is to send us email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, you can book a Free 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager.
Follow us on Social Media
Find us on Facebook for more information and patient reviews.
You can also follow us on Instagram to keep up with the latest in Plastic Surgery news.