Here, we present a selection of real before and after photos featuring individuals who have undergone procedures that fall within the Body Lift category.
These procedures play a significant role in addressing excess and redundant skin following substantial weight loss. The surgical techniques encompassed by the ‘Body Lift‘ (Torsoplasty) category include Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty), Belt Lipectomy, Thigh Lift (Thighplasty), and Arm Lift (Brachioplasty).
For a more patient before and after images, we encourage you to visit our clinic where you can view additional photos during your consultation.
Before and After Body Lift Surgery Photos Gallery – Melbourne
As a result of the revised AHPRA guidelines that came into affect on July 1st, 2023, our website is currently undergoing significant modifications. This has necessitated the removal of a substantial portion of our Before and After photos due to non-compliance with the updated regulations. While our primary priority is to ensure the accuracy and relevance of our content, we are committed to reintroducing a wider selection of before and after photos as soon as possible.
DISCLAIMER: The outcomes shown are only relevant for these patients and do not necessarily reflect the results other patients may experience, as results may vary due to many factors including the individual’s genetics, diet and exercise.
Our Expert Surgeon for Body Contouring Surgery
Dr Patrick Briggs, Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Melbourne MED0001537010
FRACS, Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
FRCSI, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
FRCS, Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons
Dr Patrick Briggs is an internationally trained, Specialist Plastic Surgeon with over 20 years’ experience.
If you want to find out more about this procedure book a consultation.
Mr Gary Kode Plastic Surgeon MED0001405964
MBCHB(Hons) – Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (honours)
FRCS(SA) – Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons
FRACS(Plast) Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
Mr Gary Kode is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon, with experience in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, as well as non-surgical treatments.
With over 33 years of experience in Plastic Surgery, he has performed approximately 25,000 procedures, spanning various areas of the body.
If you want to find out more about a procedure book a consultation.
What to do Next
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on 1300 599 990 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Book Now
- A Referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $300 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Referral from your General Practitioner (GP) or Specialist
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.