Download our Excess Skin or Body Lift Guide!
Learn more about Body Contouring and see Before and After Body Lift photos below.
Before and After Body Lift Surgery Photos Gallery – Melbourne
Below is a range of real patient before and after images who underwent a body lift procedure that contributed to removing excess and redundant skin as a result of massive weight loss. Surgery techniques that fall under the ‘body lift’ (Torsoplasty) category include Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty), Belt Lipectomy, Thigh Lift (Thighplasty) and an Arm Lift (Brachioplasty). More patient images are available in the clinic for patient viewing during consultation or information evenings.
*Disclaimer: Results vary from patient to patient and all invasive surgery has risks. More tummy tuck patient photos are available in our clinic at a personal consultation with a Specialist Plastic Surgeon. See all of our plastic surgeons real patient before and after photos here. We have a wide variety of people with different shapes, tones, colour etc so that you can see what the results might look like for someone similar to you. Even though these photographs represent typical outcomes from successful surgeries, not everyone will experience the same results.
Our Expert Surgeon for Body Contouring Surgery
Dr Patrick Briggs, Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne
FRCS, FRCSI, FRCSI (Plast. Surg)
Dr Briggs is dedicated to excellence in patient care and committed to treating each and every patient professionally, and with respect and privacy.
If you want to find out more about this procedure book a consultation today.
What to do Next
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Book Now
- A Referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $300 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.