Eye Lid Lift Surgery in Melbourne VIC Images – Blepharoplasty Before and After Photos Gallery
- Would you like to see Real patient photos before and after Blepharoplasty Surgery?
- Want to check out Top Blepharoplasty Surgeon results in Melbourne and Sydney?
There are two primary types of eyelid lifts: Upper Eyelid Lift and Lower Eyelid Lift. Some patients may get upper, lower, or both. Below is a sample of Blepharoplasty Photos showing patient results – from tired looking to pleasingly refreshed. Remember, results vary from patient to patient.
Natural Looking Blepharoplasty Photos after Surgery
Download Our Blepharoplasty Photos and Guide
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- You can come alone OR many patients find it helpful to bring along a friend or relative to help discuss information and choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Ask ALL questions you have of your surgeon – this consultation is YOUR chance to see what kind of rapport you have with your surgeon and to assess your comfort with their skills and qualifications and types of procedures/techniques.
- Do your research and understand risks and complications BEFORE you consent, and be sure the Surgeon you choose has exemplary follow-up care options and scar minimisation techniques.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us and be sure to check out the GUIDES.
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our highly-rated Surgeons and their top support team (no charge to attend)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
ALWAYS Choose a Qualified and Experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeon for your Surgery
It can help to choose a clinic with experienced Eyelid and Facial Rejuvenation Surgeons for the best Blepharoplasty Surgery outcomes.
Our team of eyelid lift surgeons are amongst the most respected and highly experienced Plastic Surgeons in Australia. Our Team includes Dr Richard Sackelariou in Melbourne & Sydney and Dr Patrick Briggs in Melbourne.
Please contact a Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation.
Send an enquiry form today or phone 1300 264 811 and ask for Michelle.
How to Book your Initial Consultation for Eyelid Surgery
- A Referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Surgeon by paying the $300 booking fee.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient.
The information we provide is of a general nature. To find out what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full-history and surgical consultation. Read more about surgical variability on our Disclaimer page.