There are two primary types of eyelid lifts: Upper Eyelid Lift and Lower Eyelid Lift. Some patients may get upper, lower, or both. Below is a sample of patient results from Blepharoplasty Surgery – from tired looking to pleasingly refreshed. Remember, results vary from patient to patient.
Natural Looking Blepharoplasty Surgery Results | Melbourne
Download Our Blepharoplasty Guide
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- You can come alone OR many patients find it helpful to bring along a friend or relative to help discuss information and choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Ask ALL questions you have of your surgeon – this consultation is YOUR chance to see what kind of rapport you have with your surgeon and to assess your comfort with their skills and qualifications and types of procedures/techniques.
- Do your research and understand risks and complications BEFORE you consent, and be sure the Surgeon you choose has exemplary follow-up care options and scar minimisation techniques.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us and be sure to check out the GUIDES.
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our highly-rated Surgeons and their top support team (no charge to attend)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons, or to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator.
Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1444 and ask for Michelle.