Arm Lift Surgery – Brachioplasty Before and After Surgery Photos Gallery
Shown below are photos of actual Brachioplasty patients of Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery in Melbourne. Note: Arm Lift Surgery does not replace weight loss or exercise regimes. *Disclaimer: Results vary from patient to patient and all invasive surgery has risks. More arm lift real patient photos are available in our clinic during an event or a personal consultation with a Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
Real Patent Before and After Photos ~ Melbourne
Please request more information by submitting an enquiry form OR phoning a patient care coordinator during Clinic Hours on 1300 264 811. You can also attend one of our regular Free Plastic Surgery Events.
We have two Specialist Plastic Surgeons who focus on arm reduction surgery (Brachioplasty). Our Plastic Surgeons for bilateral Brachioplasty includes Dr Geoff Barnett (Melbourne) and Dr Rebecca Wyten (Melbourne and Berwick / Mornington Peninsula).
Before and After Arm Lift Surgery
Before and After Arm Lift Surgery Photo of Patient (Bilateral Brachioplasty)
Before and After Arm Lift Surgery Images (Posterior view photographs)
The photos above show different results and are at various stages of healing. Please be advised that all surgery has risks and that results will vary from patient to patient.
Download Our Guide to Arm Lifts
Read about Brachioplasty Surgery
What to do Next
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Book Now
- A Referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $300 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Please contact us using the form below to arrange a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Team on 1300 264 811.
Meet our Specialist Plastic Surgeons
Dr Geoffrey Barnett and Dr Rebecca Wyten are our Armlift Expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons available for patients in Melbourne.
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
Disclaimer: Results depend on individual patient circumstances and can vary significantly. Results may also be impacted by a variety of factors including your lifestyle, weight, nutritional intake and overall health. Consult your Specialist Plastic Surgeon for details. This information is general in nature and is not intended to be medical advice nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Surgery risks and complications will be covered in detail during a consultation with your Surgeon.