Arm Lift/Brachioplasty Surgery in Melbourne VIC – Brachioplasty Before and After Surgery Photos Gallery
The before and after photos available are intended to provide visual representations of the potential outcomes of Brachioplasty surgery. However, it is important to note that individual results may vary, and these images do not guarantee the same results for every patient.
These photos depict real patients who have undergone Brachioplasty surgery performed by our specialist plastic surgeons. Patients have given their consent to have their images used for educational and illustrative purposes.
Remember that every patient’s body is unique, and the results of Brachioplasty surgery can be influenced by various factors, including individual healing capabilities, lifestyle choices, and adherence to post-operative care instructions.
We encourage all patients to make informed decisions about their cosmetic procedures and to have realistic expectations for their desired outcomes. If you have any doubts or concerns, we are here to help you make the best decision for your unique situation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.
Read about Brachioplasty Surgery
Download Our Guide to Brachioplasty/Arm Lift
Download the 2023 Arm Lift Surgery Guide
This complete guide to Arm Lift surgery covers everything you need to know about this procedure, including:
- Your surgery explained
- How to assess if you are a good candidate.
- Planning for your surgery
- Answers to most frequently asked questions.
- Before and after gallery
- Read about Brachioplasty Surgery
Before and After Photos
Shown below are photos of actual Brachioplasty patients of Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery in Melbourne. It should be noted that Arm Lift/Brachioplasty Surgery does not replace weight loss or exercise regimes.
DISCLAIMER: The outcomes shown are only relevant for these patients and do not necessarily reflect the results other patients may experience, as results may vary due to many factors including the individual’s genetics, diet and exercise.
We have Specialist Plastic Surgeons who focus on Arm surgery also known as Brachioplasty. Our Plastic Surgeons for bilateral Brachioplasty are Dr Patrick Briggs (Melbourne) and Mr Gary Kode.
The photos above show different results and have been taken at various stages of healing, however it’s important to remember that these images are a guide only, results vary from patient to patient. Moreover, patients need to remember that all surgery has risks.
Accredited Arm Lift Specialists Surgeon Melbourne
Dr Patrick Briggs, Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Melbourne MED0001537010
FRACS, Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
FRCSI, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
FRCS, Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons
Dr Patrick Briggs is an internationally trained, Specialist Plastic Surgeon with over 20 years’ experience.
If you want to find out more about this procedure book a consultation.
Mr Gary Kode Plastic Surgeon MED0001405964
MBCHB(Hons) – Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (honours)
FRCS(SA) – Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons
FRACS(Plast) Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
Mr Gary Kode is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon, with experience in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, as well as non-surgical treatments.
With over 33 years of experience in Plastic Surgery, he has performed approximately 25,000 procedures, spanning various areas of the body.
If you want to find out more about a procedure book a consultation.
What to do Next
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- You can either email us below or Call on 1300 599 990 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment
- Otherwise, you can Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Book
- A Referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $300 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring your referral from your General practitioner (GP) or speicalist if you have not provided it alread
- You may want a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Please contact us using the form below to arrange a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Team on 1300 599 990.
More Information and Resources
- Phone 1300 599 990
- Email us: email@example.com
- Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our enquires team.
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries.
The content available on our website is meant solely for educational and informational purposes. It is not intended to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of your physician or qualified healthcare provider with any medical inquiries or concerns you may have. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it based on information obtained from this website. The author and publisher of this content do not provide any warranty regarding the accuracy, applicability, or completeness of the information presented herein. Any actions taken based on the information in this article are solely at your own risk. Disclaimer Page.